UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Steve Van Claren - LOL!

8/19/08 10:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Govnor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/19/08 1:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_xa-c9hHY&feature=related

Don't know how to embed...maybe someone can educate me? Still....these are a must see. What a toser. 
8/19/08 2:56 PM
Extendo
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, at first I thought he was mocking the reporter.
8/19/08 4:38 PM
Govnor

I just can't not LOL at this everytime I watch it
8/19/08 7:52 PM
grizz632
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a clown
8/19/08 11:15 PM
stinkman

He talks as if English is his second or third language...lol.
8/21/08 9:56 AM
Govnor

I think he is trying to make it easier for the chick to understand him by talking in a dutch accent and using dutch type mistakes when using English. My old man lives in Amsterdam, so I can tell you, he is doing a fine job of it!!
8/21/08 12:47 PM
BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After the England game last night, I think McClaren is owed a partial apology. They appear to be overpaid useless wankbbags regardless of who the manager is.
8/21/08 1:13 PM
Govnor

they were shit. They need to turn the corner on Becks....everything (apart from the corner) he touched turned to shit...literally eveything. He slows them down so much. This LA deal is not working out.
8/21/08 6:18 PM
Extendo
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not even the best player on the Galaxy anymore, IMO.
8/26/08 9:54 AM
Govnor

no one is saying Becks is the only problem, not at all. I didn't watch the entire match (couldn't bare to), but literally everytime he touched the ball, he gave it away. He is slow....he is always looking for the killer ball (which is never there), so the only reason to have him out there is for free kicks, well that's all great and all, but where has that got England these last few years? No where, not even close. Look at how dynamic the top teams are in their passing and movement and overall skill levels, England have to face facts that the way it's been done the last few years simply doesn't work at the highest level. I suspect Fabio will end up changing things around to reflect this more as well, this is still early days for him.

Becks plays and triains with a team that would struggle in the Championship, he then flys 8 times zones and 11 hours to come play for England, that is simply not going to work out long term IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.