UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Who has had a Vasectomy?

8/20/08 9:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
disbeliever
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I just had my second child (little boy, Nicholas Jr. :)) And we decided I should get snipped.

I had it done this last friday, and jesus christ if i am not all jacked up. Bruising, swelling, and pain on one side still. Dr. says it is normal for up to a few weeks.

I have read some bad stories of guys having pains for life, or pain having orgasms etc. ANyone else get a vas.? Please post your stories.

thanks
8/21/08 12:47 AM
voltaire64
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had one about 7 years ago. Walked around bowl-legged for a few days, other than that the only head ache from the procedure was having to go back and provide a sperm sample.
8/21/08 1:38 PM
disbeliever
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im wondering how many people get these "build up pressure pains" i keep reading about
8/25/08 5:53 AM
Sporran

I got mine about 7 years ago, after we had 3 kids in 3 yrs...

No problems at all afterwards. Only thing I've noticed is that if we get the luxury of lots of sex, I get some mild discomfort in my balls after about 2 orgasms.

With 3 kids in the house, this rarely becomes an issue though ......sadly.
9/25/08 2:04 PM
Stronghold
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice packs are your friend.
10/3/08 11:48 PM
CoreNobody
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guilt free sex.

No pain to speak of.
10/15/08 9:21 AM
snigglefish

I got a bottle of Crown to go with the pain pills and promptly did what the instructions said for the next 36 hours which was lay on the couch with ice. Floaty and itchy ...it was heaven.

No real discomfort and was doing BJJ by the end of the week. No swelling. I think the first 48 hours are key...i was warned by some med friends about this.
12/20/08 5:38 PM
rvboy

Don't lift heavy weights too soon. My mistake.
12/21/08 10:50 PM
Stronghold
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch! Also, keep the cortizone handy for when the stitches suddenly disappear. Talk about itchy!

Also, JJ comes in handy the first time you have sex following the procedure. I had to keep the wife from grinding against my still bruised ballsack while still getting her off. Rickson would have been proud of me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.