UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Ok, this one I'm still tryin to figure out.

8/20/08 8:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PTM2020
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/09 3:37 PM

how do you paint your doghouse purple???
8/27/08 1:28 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well PTM, maybe your assuming too much about the invitation, or maybe your so much of a nice guy that the girl would rather keep you in the friendzone than risk losing you in a attempt to get someshit started or maybe she actually likes being in the company of guys that woo her because it makes her feel good? Im not sure but regardless of the matter the solution to this is more cowbell. I mean how can you build a doghouse if your all out of purple? So believe in the ball and throw your self.
8/27/08 3:51 PM
Polaris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dcastillo - I mean how can you build a doghouse if your all out of purple? So believe in the ball and throw your self.

Uhhhh....what?

Just take fucking charge of the situation. If all else fails, you can rape the other guys to show them who is in charge, and then claim the girl as yours (she won't be able to resist you at that point).
12/20/08 4:52 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Polaris that last part was meant to be confusing. Its just that sarcasm doesnt translate well in text.
1/5/09 10:09 PM
Racer X
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dcastillo - Polaris that last part was meant to be confusing. Its just that sarcasm doesnt translate well in text.

Funny thing is, I jumped on this thread after it was edited and that was the only part I understood. How can you build a doghouse without purple?
1/12/09 11:30 AM
Dcastillo

Hmmm, I believe if you need to build a doghouse and your out of purple you can try mixing blue and red to get purple.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.