UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I met a guy who said he trains "Ultimate Fighting"

8/21/08 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RampageBySlamKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked him where most of his style comes from. He replied "Ultimate Fighting." So then, after realizing what an even worse mental midget than I could have possibly anticipated that he was, I simply said, what did you train before "ultimate fighting?" He said United Shaolin Kempo Karate.....

LOL @ United Shaolin Kempo Karate.

I then told him what a fraud Fred Villari was and that all he knew was crap and that it's not called Ultimate Fighting if he's not in the UFC, it's simply MMA, and that even the UFC is really just an MMA org.

He got really steemed and charged at me with some sort of hurricane right crescent kick turned into a stepping crane kick. I just stepped back. He welcomed me to hit him and because I didn't want to hurt the guy, I threw a right hook palm strike/gentle slap to his cheek which kind of threw him off balance.

He then asked me to throw a straight punch at him because that wasn't allowing his technique to work and that it was fighting dirty. I threw it and left it extended as I was confident that he was full of hot air. He then steps side steps and wraps one arm around my arm in a wax on wax off motion feeling like he's trapped it and then tiger claws my groin area and pulls his hands back, only realizing that he's only pulled back my protective cup that I always wear out to the gym making it snap back slightly painfully. His intention was to grab my balls and pull them clean off, I'm guessing.

Then he raked at my face but I stepped to the side to watch him claw the thin air. He said that I was supposed to block it, not do that. He informed me that his Black Belt katas did not include my maneuver. I then tried to fuck with him and tell him that I was really simply a 6th degree black belt at a Massachusetts branch and ran the school myself and was actually promoting him to 2nd degree Black Belt.

He looked as giddy as a school girl. I told him that I had his new belt stripe in my trunk and told him to face the mirror and practice all his katas and forms while I go get it.

Needless to say, I left the gym at 5:30 pm and drove back through the area after leaving the bar at 10:30 pm and he was still chopping away and thin air while doing katas. I couldn't help but laughing. Man, Fred Villari has produced some sure shot winners in his McDonaldsesque oxymoron titled Shaolin Kempo Karate, LOL!
8/21/08 8:16 AM
SwampRocker
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fail.
8/21/08 8:17 AM
LoiseauElbow

I've read a few of your posts now RampageBySlamKO, and your really bad at this.
8/21/08 8:19 AM
RampageBySlamKO

You guys are biting into the supposed legitimacy of Shaolin Kempo Karate? Please say it ain't so!
8/21/08 8:20 AM
Cory P

how do you come up with this stuff lol
8/21/08 8:46 AM
Sandy Panties
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm actually going to start going out to bars wearing all UFC gear- I'm talking from beanies to thongs to UFC Zubaz pants- and I'm going to start conversations with every tough guy in there by telling them that I train UFC with a SAFTA expert who was barred from Ultimate Fighting because he could kill people with one look.

Then, when you interrogate me in preparation to endure the tough task of remembering what I say to your face so you can re-type it on the internet behind my back, I will stab your eyes out with a fork and taze your balls until you shit yourself.  All recorded for internet prosperity, of course.

Just a heads up.

8/21/08 9:07 AM
RampageBySlamKO

Sandy Panties - I'm actually going to start going out to bars wearing all UFC gear- I'm talking from beanies to thongs to UFC Zubaz pants- and I'm going to start conversations with every tough guy in there by telling them that I train UFC with a SAFTA expert who was barred from Ultimate Fighting because he could kill people with one look.

Then, when you interrogate me in preparation to endure the tough task of remembering what I say to your face so you can re-type it on the internet behind my back, I will stab your eyes out with a fork and taze your balls until you shit yourself. All recorded for internet prosperity, of course.

Just a heads up.

LOL. You try that with anybody and you'll be getting ass pounded by guys named Bubba. I thought only girls used tasers these days.
8/21/08 9:27 AM
Sandy Panties
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageBySlamKO - 
Sandy Panties - I'm actually going to start going out to bars wearing all UFC gear- I'm talking from beanies to thongs to UFC Zubaz pants- and I'm going to start conversations with every tough guy in there by telling them that I train UFC with a SAFTA expert who was barred from Ultimate Fighting because he could kill people with one look.

Then, when you interrogate me in preparation to endure the tough task of remembering what I say to your face so you can re-type it on the internet behind my back, I will stab your eyes out with a fork and taze your balls until you shit yourself. All recorded for internet prosperity, of course.

Just a heads up.

LOL. You try that with anybody and you'll be getting ass pounded by guys named Bubba. I thought only girls used tasers these days.

Bubba will wake up with sore, electrified balls, lipstick and make-up, along with a strong urge to make someone eggs or a sandwich- and of course, with a newfound respect for ultimate fighting.

8/21/08 9:30 AM
Dark Knight
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/21/08 9:30 AM
RampageBySlamKO

Sandy Panties -
RampageBySlamKO -

Just a heads up.

Bubba will wake up with sore, electrified balls, lipstick and make-up, along with a strong urge to make someone eggs or a sandwich- and of course, with a newfound respect for ultimate fighting.

Wow. Such anger. Give the roids a little rest.

Gifs at Giftube.com
8/21/08 9:49 AM
frankiscool
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cory P - how do you come up with this stuff lol

He takes what good trolls did 10 years ago and does the opposite.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.