UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Good lotion for face?

8/21/08 10:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Figured I'd post this here since it's likely that I'll get less semen jokes... anyway, my face is friggin dry. Actually, a lot of my skin is and it hurts. It's particularly bad on my face because I don't shave too often, and the stubble is getting irritated.

I bought some cheap crap that doesn't seem to be working, so what's a good lotion that I can also use on my face (ie won't cause my face to look like I'm 13 again)
8/21/08 11:03 AM
Polaris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - Figured I'd post this here since it's likely that I'll get less semen jokes.

Damn, you beat me to it.
8/21/08 9:59 PM
Xtina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Polaris - 
invalid - Figured I'd post this here since it's likely that I'll get less semen jokes.

Damn, you beat me to it.

Double damn.
8/22/08 10:27 AM
Stronghold
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Less but not 'none' jokes...

I don't use lotion (because I'm a man) but I do exfoliate my face. This is important esp. if you wrestle or grapple.

So, best scrub, while we're on the subject?
8/25/08 1:45 AM
JudoWoman
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/25/08 2:05 AM
Xtina

imo...

a "scrub" may not be what you're looking for.  especially the exfoliating kind.  exfoliation is for removing dead cells.  like gentle sandpaper or your face.  sandpaper will open you up to very small cuts on your face - the kind that make you prone to staph and ringworm.  a regular cleansing soap should clean you sufficiently.  be wary of exfoliating cleansers - some are harsher than you'd think. 
8/31/08 7:32 PM
Dankoholic

aveeno, but make sure it's a facial moisturizer.
9/10/08 2:27 PM
WaltJ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stand in front of the hardon collider
9/11/08 7:10 AM
PaxRomain
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or just in front of a hardon. Wait for lotion to dispense.
7/1/09 8:52 PM
snowhazell
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A face scrub will only makes your skin drier, imo. I'd suggest using regular face wash and only use the scrub once a week.

What is your skin type? Dry? Oily? normal? When you purchase your face products, make sure that it would suit your skin type. If you are not too sure, seek help from a beauty consultant in stores like Macys and/or Sephora.

I've tried tons of brands and would recommend Shiseido or Aveda. But if you don't feel like spending more than $40, my husband uses olay regenerist (lol) and he actually loves it!

Oh and using toner before applying any lotion would help out to balance your skin too! If your face is really dry, try Eudermine (toner) from Shiseido!
7/1/09 9:20 PM
Stronghold
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, Snowy. How's things?
7/2/09 1:02 AM
purple piranha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clinique has a really good mens skin care line, it's not too expensive either.
7/2/09 1:39 PM
snowhazell
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi there Stronghold :) I'm doing good. How about you?
7/2/09 3:36 PM
CryLikeAGirl
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Proactiv green tea moisturizer.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.