UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Antonio Silva not Guilty

8/21/08 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On Behalf of Antonio " Big Foot" Silva, as his Manager I come to this forum to declare Antonios innocence. These are Antonios words:

Dear Family, Friends, Fans and Public, I did not use the steroid Boldenone, or any other steroid of prohibited substance. I dont agree and never have agreed with the use of this kind of product in order to win, for this is cheating. I will go to the full extent of my power and the law to prove my innocence in this matter.
8/21/08 2:04 PM
TBidness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

California
Card
1798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/21/08 2:21 PM
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=6935&zoneid=2

Silva tested positive for Boldenone, "an anabolic steroid mainly veterinarian in nature" "According to Douglas, the CSAC does not record the level of Boldenone in a fighter’s system, as the drug’s long half-life in the body make false positives extremely unlikely." 

- bloodyelbow.com
Brigham
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if he is, the CSAC won't clear him, they'll give him a reduced sentence. Fuckin' d-bags.
8/21/08 2:05 PM
mad tiger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure about Boldenone but it sure looks like he's been pumping HGH into his noggin for the last 10 years.
8/21/08 2:08 PM
Mad Xyientist
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately, due process for this kind of thing is absolute dogshit.

If Antonio is truely innocent, I wish him luck clearing his name, but it is extremely difficult.
8/21/08 2:11 PM
FistedbyFedor
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure just like Sherk was innocent as well.........Does this mean that Eilers is now the Elite XC HW champ?
8/21/08 2:13 PM
Seamus619

CSAC is shady as hell. Even if he is innocent and proves it, I doubt they will do anything to make themselves look as if they can make mistakes.
8/21/08 2:14 PM
Card
1798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/21/08 2:16 PM
JimmersonzGlove
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mad tiger - Not sure about Boldenone but it sure looks like he's been pumping HGH into his noggin for the last 10 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

He actually got his tumor removed I believe which is why he's slowly been getting smaller over the last year or so. I think Hong Man Choi got his removed too.
8/21/08 2:18 PM
FistedbyFedor
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it was the Xyience?
8/21/08 2:18 PM
sprewellrimz

for him to be innocent, he must be half horse.
8/21/08 2:21 PM
Card

8/21/08 2:36 PM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friends, Antonio is one ofthe hardest working, most serious athletes I know. He also is a man that holds high his principles. We dont know at this point how he tested positive for a Horse steroid, but what we do know is that he doesnt make use of these kind of products. How ever, we will find out or die trying. We are allways reading about guys getting caught and declaring there innocence, and it is allways met with a degree of skepticism, but the truh is that career hurting mistakes are beeing made, and it is high time the we find out how and why they happen. We are extremely sure of our selves in this matter, and are willing to go to the very gates of hell to prove that we are being wronged. Hopefully, this will not only clear Antonio, but also help clear other peolple that have had the same thing happen to them.
8/21/08 2:37 PM
Kr0ndogg

lazja13 speaks about shady CSAC in 5...4...3...
8/21/08 2:38 PM
canuck34
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever, he'll deny doing it and he'll have his suspension reduced to 6 months, which is how long it will take him to fight it anyway.
8/21/08 2:38 PM
hubris
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Antonio Silva is a freak of nature.

I bet that his body naturally produces Boldenone
8/21/08 2:48 PM
grimer

8/21/08 2:53 PM
tumn

Edited: 08/21/08 4:08 PM
This sucks
8/21/08 3:04 PM
Mica Kizbig
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What grounds would a fighter have to prove his innocence after failing a A and B test? I would think that after failing both A and B and if the urine or blood is definitively that persons, they would be up the creek no?
8/21/08 3:07 PM
Baggy Spandex

lol.. isn't bigfoot with ATT - the excuse making capital of the world?
8/21/08 3:11 PM
blaznbison24
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's what Stephan Bonner, Phil Baroni, Kit Cope and Josh Barnett tested for. It's a pretty solid steroid with not that many side effects. It's usually used as a "base" for other steroids, so it looks like he just cycled it wrong and didn't understand how long its half-life was.
8/21/08 3:18 PM
KenTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just wondering here, but if the CSAC doesn't test for levels of this drug because the half-life is so long, couldn't Silva's camp get independent tests done now and use them as proof?

I'm pretty sure that CSAC uses Quest Diagnostics so if Silva's camp uses a different lab and tests both blood and urine, they could conceivably use that in their case. Although, I think Sherk tried that and the CSAC still didn't care about the new results. -ken
8/21/08 3:23 PM
Ausgepicht

TiTTy!
8/21/08 3:24 PM
AJDavis

You know, I do understand the skeptism...I have felt it myself, but this time I know for sure that this Athlete, that happens to be my guy, didnt take this steroid ot any other..why? Because he cant, he cant mess around with his hormone levels at the risk of ending up with a serious health problem....but let me throw out a few points here...we are pros, why would we risk something like this when we know we would be fighting under the harshest comission in the world? Why would we use a product thats designed for Horses? Honestly, beisides all the reasons I have allready posted, it would be plain stupid...and we will prove it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.