UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> Scotts in Australia soon...MMA/Sambo Seminar?

8/21/08 7:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEMon
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott, your comming to Aus, how heavily booked are you? I had a stand at the fitness expo but always seemed to miss you.

Whats the chances of fitting in an MMA/Sambo seminar while you're here? Its been 8 years since the last one! (or did i miss one?)

Hope all is well.

Liam
8/23/08 12:35 PM
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liam,

Can't believe we missed each other at FILEX!

It would be great to see you again. My schedule is pretty firm in Oz set a year in advance.

If you and your team email in requests, with enough interests my agent on the ground may try and adjust the schedule to accommodate you, but I can't guarantee it. I wish I had more flexibility in the schedule, but it's really not in my control, mate.

If you're serious about having me for a Sambo workshop, please ask your team to submit requests to www.flowacademy.com.au.

Cheers, mate,
Scott
4/11/09 8:34 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Scott, just wondering if you are coming ou to the fitness expo again this year in Sydney next week?
4/12/09 10:40 AM
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJK,

No, my next AUS tour is being planned for September.
4/12/09 5:39 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, please let me know when you confirm as I'd love to have you come out and share your stuff at my gym! I'm sure Liam would be keen too!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.