8/22/08 4:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kpdonttap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
8/27/08 10:16 AM
Grimm1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

actually it was a Thursday
9/3/08 11:05 AM
BigKiller

If I've played 100 rounds this year, I've maybe had 12 alcoholic beverages on the course in that time. 

All of those were in scramble tournaments.
9/3/08 12:14 PM
BigKiller

I'm just pointing it out.

There seems to be alot of people on this forum that want to get better at golf but don't.

I shaved 8 strokes off a single digit handicap in 3 months. 

Just sayin.
9/3/08 4:48 PM
Animal Chin
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emperor Diggs - 
BigKiller -  If I've played 100 rounds this year, I've maybe had 12 alcoholic beverages on the course in that time. 

All of those were in scramble tournaments.

Are you trying to say your better than everyone else?

doesn't he always?
9/3/08 8:03 PM
Animal Chin
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh.  uuuhhhhh....  me too.  yeah.  yeah, that's it.  me too.
9/4/08 8:08 AM
BigKiller

Honestly, I do find it funny that the same guys that say they want to get better and are constantly getting lessons and spending thousands on new gear are the same dudes that drink 8 beers/round.

The golf swing happens in less than 2 seconds with speeds in excess of 100 mph and a complete change of direction before accelerating to these speeds.  Maybe it's just me but I'd think to have any hopes of controlling this, I want my wits about me.

A few beers to stay loose is fine but if you have to think "Am I okay to drive home?" after a round, you're probably drinking too much.

Again, I'll get sauced at a fun tourney or something just like anyone else.  I'm talking about the guys that drink every round of golf and wonder why they don't improve.

If you wanted to be a better driver, would you drink before going for a spin?  A golf swing involves a whole lot more coordination than driving a car.
9/4/08 4:24 PM
Grimm1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just because somebody posts a pic of 1 beer doesn't mean they got drunk. for the record it was my pic & I was on vaction at the time & sent it to my brother because he was at work & i wanted to bust his balls. normally i don't drink when i play but with my 30 handicap a couple of beers don't help or hurt either way. I don't plan on going on tour so i just try to have some fun. if a couple beers or smoking a blunt helps you have fun then do what you gotta do!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.