UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Recognizing grade 12 from a different country

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/23/08 11:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
judo man
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 581
I'm planning on moving back to Canada maybe next year. I finished all my high school education in South America ten years ago. What do you have to do get it recognized in Canada or the USA? Do you have to to the ministry of education or something? Would I have to give exams and stuff like that?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.