UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> work for BLACKWATER USA

9/1/08 12:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
beatbum
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WIRED reports that Blackwater is re-hired to protect New Orleans after hurricane Gustav re-destroys the city. So, Blackwater is looking for:

"current/active/licensed/registered armed security officer[s]," but "only from the following states: OR, WA, CA, NV, NM, AZ, TX, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, IL, OK."

Also, if you're a cop, AND carry a semi-automatic, they want your ass too. Cops with revolver only are not needed at this time.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/08/officials-made.html
9/1/08 12:37 AM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those poor people in New Orleans. :(
9/1/08 12:41 AM
EvilMaster

btw...Dick Cheney and his little "blackwater" company are sick, war profiteering, mass murdering evil douche bags who should be thrown in jail for life for their crimes against humanity.

*Spits on thread*
9/1/08 12:42 AM
Juijitsuboxer
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol - This reminds me of that TV show Jericho, where the government hired Ravenwood, a government security contractor to help with FEMA is re-organizing America after the disaster:

http://io9.com/assets/resources/2008/02/ravenwood.jpg

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj99/radiofreejericho/season%201/1ravenwood-1.jpg
9/1/08 12:51 AM
EvilMaster

*Slaps Irish101's face pussy with cock*
9/1/08 12:51 AM
GSTREBENDT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I worked for BW and I helped poor people in Afghanistan and spent alot of my own money on charity there. I cant count the times I took food and water to people who didnt have shit and how many times I threw a little cash to widowed afghani women who lost there husbands in the war. I never turned down the kids who were hobbling around missing limbs from landmines and I had my wife send me jewelry and dolls for the little girls out side the gates in Kabul. So Evilmaster, why dont you tell me how it is out there in a place you have never been working with people you have never even met. Go ahead and draw from your vast knowledge and educate us on something you have absolutely no fucking idea about. P.S. the other BW guys did the same type of things.
9/1/08 12:53 AM
EvilMaster

Yeah, individually they are people. And people have compassion. But go read up on the horror stories. Giving some kid a dolly does not make up for slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians.
9/1/08 12:57 AM
EvilMaster

"This kid does not have a life"

Read a book.
9/1/08 12:59 AM
GSTREBENDT
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW is comprised of the finest group of special forces in our military. Some of these guys are legends in both their military and contractor careers. If you only knew what BW did in Ramadi,Falluja, and Najaf. I never once met one guy who didnt believe he could do something to help the people in Iraq or Afghan. No one likes this war, I think everyone wishes it would end but talk this kind of shit on BW? These guys are good people and they are doing an amazing job with what they have to work with. Gerald Strebendt
9/1/08 1:00 AM
EvilMaster

Yeah, I guess I'm just ignorant. I'll ignore the mountains of evidence, and just blindly assume that everything is on the up and up like the rest of the population is conditioned to do. My bad.
9/1/08 1:05 AM
EvilMaster

Irish101 - Wow, if only everyone was as enlightened as you are.

Indeed. The world would be a very different place.
9/1/08 1:08 AM
GSTREBENDT

Mountains of evidence???????? where??? BW has reached in their own pocket do provide the Afghan government with K-9's for their special police, Glocks to replace the Makarov's their border patrol used to have, security for womens schools after they were burnt down and the principle was decapitated, you really have no fucking idea dude. What evidenc are you talking about? I personally remember our program manager asking us to pool money together for a charity that he was presented with saying" help out guys, its for a good cause" You can't imagine looking at an Afghan woman through her veil and seeing her cry because she was so grateful. You have no idea buddy.
9/1/08 1:09 AM
stevarino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerald, do you know B. Christian? He is a firearms and driving instructor for BW. Should be very blonde. Was a good friend of mine from church growing up.
9/1/08 1:10 AM
GSTREBENDT

Everyone knows each other by call signs or nicknames. Do you know his?
9/1/08 1:15 AM
stevarino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, I'm sorry. I don't. I'll try to find out, though.
9/1/08 1:19 AM
EvilMaster

Blackwater is a private mercenary firm controlled by Dick Cheney with it's main goal being maximum profit. Period. They have standing immunity against any and all crimes that they may inflict upon the people of the middle east. ANYONE who supports this fraudulent oil war for profit is just misinformed.
9/1/08 1:20 AM
EvilMaster

Oh...That's classified as "war profiteering" btw.
9/1/08 1:21 AM
stevarino

What's your code/nickname, or whatever he will recognize when I call him?
9/1/08 1:21 AM
GSTREBENDT

Um, I worked the border of Pakistan Afghanistan trying to stop the flow of Opium. What in the fuck are you talking about?
9/1/08 1:23 AM
GSTREBENDT

Its "Boot" or in some circles "Boot Actual" :)
9/1/08 1:24 AM
RichDalton
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW guys, leave EM alone, he read this stuff in books and it MUST be true. There is NO WAY the stuff in the books could be propoganda.

LMAO
9/1/08 1:24 AM
mmagunnabe

Evilmaster is a little cunt!
9/1/08 1:25 AM
JLove

Edited: 09/01/08 1:26 AM
privatizing the military is a horrible idea....and only further supports Eisenhower's position back when he left office.

speaking of Dyncorps, sex trade anyone?
9/1/08 1:26 AM
GSTREBENDT

Yeah, you know what your talking about because you obviously know that different companies like triple canopy, BW Steele Foundation, Custer Battles etc all bid everytime a contract expires and Bw never worked the border in the Paktika province and I never did psd for the governor "Hakim Taniwal" Its all made up and I have so much to gain for it it makes me sick........
9/1/08 1:27 AM
stevarino

Thanks, Boot, I'll get back to you. Keep being a solution, and don't let these problems get you down.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.