UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Liberals Clinically Nuts-Doctor

9/5/08 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matthew Battle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marines1 - In 19 years as a cop every nut I dealt with in a vehicle had some liberal sticker on their car.

Too bad they didn't all have guns loaded with black talons, or whatever goes through vests

:-(
9/5/08 12:03 AM
Matthew Battle

Was Jesus insane? He's probably the greatest example of liberal.
9/5/08 12:32 AM
sbjjstreetcop

Mr Battle did you just wish for the death of a member of law enforcement because he said something that pissed you off? Maybe the good Doc could have a point after all.
9/5/08 12:34 AM
Moke
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tttfl
9/5/08 12:41 AM
Lofland
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matthew Battle does not speak for liberals. Marines1 is as wrong as you could possibly be on every political issue but we respect his service and his union.
9/5/08 12:49 AM
sbjjstreetcop

I am conservitive myself, but my I do think that we all want this country to be prosperous we just disagree on the ways to get there. It just burns me a little to see things like that in print said so casually.
9/5/08 12:54 AM
HELWIG

"Too bad they didn't all have guns loaded with black talons, or whatever goes through vests"

A perfect illustration of what we're talking about. THIS is the new face of the American left.

Those men you posted do not apply to what the term liberal has come to mean. Just like "Aryan" is no longer used for a proto-Iranian culture since Hitler hijacked it.

Liberal is now synonymous with a child-like immaturity to control any and all impulses or behavior. The above example of wanting to see a public servant die because he doesnt support liberalism is par for the course.
9/5/08 6:20 AM
ChanceDuBois

You could say the same for the crazy wing of any political movement though Helwig. If you are being fair you will also admit that there are conservatives who go to the point of appearing clinically nuts. I don't even know if the kind of people being used as examples of liberals on this thread are really that way inclined at all..most of them just seem to suffer from a persecution complex.

Here's a really interesting article I found about the differences in liberal and conservative morality:

http://faculty.virginia.edu/haidtlab/articles/haidt.graham.when-morality-opposes-justice.doc

9/5/08 6:39 AM
JohnMc

Roy Batty - That's a culturally-insensitive definition of insanity -- by that defition, most of Europe is insane.

You are so correct about Europe being insane its sad.
9/5/08 6:42 AM
Up With Evil
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"A perfect illustration of what we're talking about. THIS is the new face of the American left."

An anonymous person making obnoxious comments on the OG. RUN FER THEM HILLS, MARTHA!
9/5/08 2:43 PM
MadDog243
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Helwig, you are just as bad as battle if you think some fool saying somebody deserves to get shot represents the majority of people who think differently from you.  Of course you think the left is crazy, but you are so brainwashed by your own parties dogma you are totally unaware of how polarized YOU are. 

And marines1 is a stupid mother fucker who should NEVER have been given a badge and told to enforce laws (and he certainly isnt the only one), but he doesnt deserve to die for it.  He just needs to be locked in a padded room.

And ROFL@ the idea that JFK or MLKjr would no longer be considered liberal.  You arent allowed to hijack the champions of the other side just because their names will live forver.  No one is trying to steal Ronald Reagan.  THen again....who the fuck would want to.
10/6/08 9:40 PM
Moke
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"U r an ass Marines1"

lol, You do realize that only someone clinically insane would call into question 20 solid years of first hand experience, and then on top of that, offer in response only a personal attack/insult?

You are exhibit (A).
10/7/08 9:05 AM
JohnMc

Matthew Battle - 
marines1 - In 19 years as a cop every nut I dealt with in a vehicle had some liberal sticker on their car.

Too bad they didn't all have guns loaded with black talons, or whatever goes through vests

:-(

Wow. You sure proved him wrong. You're a dumbass.
10/7/08 2:54 PM
Ari2

a psychiatrist? LOL
10/7/08 3:06 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one side is believing this bullshit article.. you be the judge..
10/7/08 3:19 PM
Ari2

Moke - "U r an ass Marines1"

lol, You do realize that only someone clinically insane would call into question 20 solid years of first hand experience, and then on top of that, offer in response only a personal attack/insult?

You are exhibit (A).

you do realize that Marines1 has shown himself to be a bully and a authoritarian over and over again. It stands to good reason that he pulls people over based on their bumper stickers. Of course, we can just gloss over his anecdotal evidence, because its anecdotal, not to mention the fact that he is as biased as they come.
10/23/08 2:18 AM
Tahiti Bo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retired, Tahuna
 lol
10/23/08 11:37 AM
e. kaye

I never troll about boxing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.