UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Where can I shoot machine guns near NJ????

9/6/08 9:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
g3cko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/06/08 9:14 AM

I have been to the traditional shooting range to shoot pistols before, but I want to go somewhere that will allow you to rent machine guns to shoot. I was trying to look on the internet but the results were sparse and I didn't really get any concrete places where it could be done besides this cool place in Vegas and another place in Kentucky.

*edited because I type funny sometimes*
9/6/08 2:42 PM
g3cko
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/6/08 10:32 PM
Dark Knight
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fully automatic guns have been banned from manufature since the first Bush. So there are limited amounts and they are wearing out.

NJ is tough on guns
9/7/08 11:30 PM
balloon knotter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just inside PA is sunset hill gun range (sunsetrange.com). they have all sorts of rental shit you can fire. nothing auto, but a bunch of antiques and high caliber stuff as well as some cool military stuff, sniper rifles, .50cal, etc.

you pay by the magazine/bullet for the rentals. all you have to do is show up.

they also have a seperate range if you bring your own guns. its usually busy on weekends.
9/9/08 8:23 PM
g3cko

That's funny that you posted that because a friend finally told me about that place and I was gonna post the link as information to anyone who was interested in going.
12/6/08 9:25 PM
balloon knotter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did you ever go?

we go every couple months. shoot my father in law's guns and pay for a few rounds on some of their stuff.
12/8/08 3:55 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the capital building, tell them i said it was ok! :)
12/11/08 10:13 PM
g3cko

We were all set to go a few weeks ago, but it ended up falling through because my sisters' bf got sick. I wanted to go when my girlfriend went away for the weekend near wilkes barre, but we ended up doing a whole bunch of other stuff. I will probably end up going in the spring when my fingers won't freeze to the gun.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.