UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Question for Obama Supporters

9/6/08 8:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
300_Pumas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After McCain wins and is the president... then what?

whats your next move? How will you react to 4 more years of the same ole same ole?

can I look forward to more angry youtube videos, blogs, and forum posts?
9/6/08 8:24 PM
BigEyedFish

Dont you think you are trying a little too hard when you use a word like 'fascism', with everything that comes with it and then attach the word 'semi' to it? Those two words kinda cancel eachother out, dont they? We know, you hate Bush. Its ok.
9/6/08 8:26 PM
darren23372
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Already In Use - Well, I expect the economy to be stagnate, more spending, more wars (probably), and more Christian radicals making decisions to run everyone's life.I pray I will survive another 4 years of elitism and semi-fascism.

that all sounds good to me...at least when compared to the alternative.
9/6/08 8:55 PM
THAGE
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well considering a vast majority of the country is unhappy with our current direction, if we get 4 more years of the "same ole same ole" I would have to seriously consider IQ testing for eligibility to vote.
9/6/08 9:01 PM
300_Pumas

pack your bags bro
9/6/08 9:03 PM
Kona Silat
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Sarah Sarandon is going to move.
9/6/08 9:07 PM
Guerrero
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope there's a riot.

There's a pair of Jordans that I've had my eye on for awhile now.
9/6/08 9:13 PM
hubris
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

300_Pumas - After McCain wins and is the president... then what?

whats your next move? How will you react to 4 more years of the same ole same ole?

can I look forward to more angry youtube videos, blogs, and forum posts?

Forget Obama supporters, is the world ready for more of the same?

more wars, more devastation
9/6/08 9:14 PM
Juijitsuboxer
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THAGE -  Well considering a vast majority of the country is unhappy with our current direction, if we get 4 more years of the "same ole same ole" I would have to seriously consider IQ testing for eligibility to vote.

I think that John McCain will be a very different president than Bush, that is why there is so much excitement around him in the Republican Party, who is also not happy with Bush.
9/6/08 9:15 PM
Juijitsuboxer
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am hoping that McCain has a great 4 years and can continue for another 4. If not, Then I hope Palin runs in 4 years and wins the election because of the great job she will have done as the VP.
9/6/08 9:18 PM
THAGE
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtVandelay - 
THAGE -  Well considering a vast majority of the country is unhappy with our current direction, if we get 4 more years of the "same ole same ole" I would have to seriously consider IQ testing for eligibility to vote.

I am going to respond to your post because I feel bad that nobody else ever does. 

I don't agree with you though.  People have the right to vote regardless of IQ.  That is like saying that people who come into threads to give their opinions though nobody pays them any mind should be banned.  I don't find that fair, just, or American.

Art, you know I don't post that often on the OG anymore, but I'm sure as shit not going to get involved with you trying to act ridiculous again.

It didn't bother me the last time you tried to troll me, and it's not going to bother me this time.

Have a nice day!

9/6/08 9:24 PM
THAGE

lol yes your so right, no one ever responds to me. All I do is crave the attention from random people on the internets. What ever shall I do with myself.
9/6/08 9:37 PM
sourcheese
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go on a killing rampage of suicide bombing and murder.

Obviously. this retard thread. you get retard answer.
9/6/08 11:59 PM
Juijitsuboxer

ttt
9/7/08 2:14 PM
AGSa

Juijitsuboxer - I am hoping that McCain has a great 4 years and can continue for another 4. If not, Then I hope Palin runs in 4 years and wins the election because of the great job she will have done as the VP.

Dear God......You sure love that GOP coolaid
9/9/08 5:45 AM
Juijitsuboxer

:-)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.