UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Concentrated Elemental Water

9/8/08 11:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just bought "Complete Life" from Quench Essentials, the lady at the place told me it had all the minerals I needed, and would save me from buying my usual batch of goodies and also save some cash.
I figured why not, a spoonful of odd tasting water is better then taking 7 pills but I was flipping through the booklet that came with it and found a page where it says it follows the homeopathic mixing process and James Randi kind has me thinking homeopathy is a rip off.

Did I just toss away 25 bucks?
9/14/08 12:07 AM
Jove
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dehydrated water is the best thing ever....you can take it anywhere and it's sooo light...just add water, and it becomes water again! Amazing. But if you want to put on weight, then try D2O - heavy water.
9/16/08 2:16 AM
JasonE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have seen powdered water. Micro-droplets encased in a coating that broke down when heated sufficiently. Could be carried in any kind of container, then heated to release the droplets to combine in a liquid volume. Probably wasn't cost-efficient, but it was an interesting display piece at a technology and entrepreneurial show back in the early 90s.
9/23/08 4:21 AM
ashleigh11
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jove-wouldn't the weight gains be offset by the radiation sickness caused by D2O?

i have heard that dihydrogen oxide is all the rage in nutrition/dietary circles. it should be available to the general public in bottled form, soon. rumor has it you'll be able to get it right out of a vending machine.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.