UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Whoever here voted for Bush....

11/3/08 6:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
angryinch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"He will go down in history as one of the top 3 worst presidents only among the most stupid people you could possibly gather. Study some fucking history for shits sake."

you voted for him, didn't you.  
11/4/08 3:32 AM
caliphornia

+1
3/1/11 3:42 AM
jcblass

angryinch -  in the last election needs to seriously STFU and never post on a single political thread here again.  Your credibility is ZERO and you have proven yourself to be a a complete moron with absolutely no foresight or common sense.  You were told time and time again that bush was going to lead us down a road to clusterfuckville and you refused to listen and put him in office for another disastrous term. 

So, if you voted for bush in 04, please STFU and keep out of political threads so that the grown and intelligent folks here can have some meaningful discussions.

Thank you,

The Management

With all your political wisdom, how is that Obama doing for you? Still feel credible? How was that Motown Party while chaos ensues in the Middle East. Make's Bush playing golf look trivial.

Oh what a few years will do...

:)
3/25/11 2:15 AM
Strykr619

angryinch -  in the last election needs to seriously STFU and never post on a single political thread here again.  Your credibility is ZERO and you have proven yourself to be a a complete moron with absolutely no foresight or common sense.  You were told time and time again that OBAMA was going to lead us down a road to clusterfuckville and you refused to listen and put him in office for another disastrous term. 

So, if you voted for OBAMA in 08, please STFU and keep out of political threads so that the grown and intelligent folks here can have some meaningful discussions.

Thank you,

The Management
Fixed it for you.

3/25/11 6:46 AM
angryinch

He's doing much better than bush.  And the other option was mcpalin.  If you would seriously rather have had mccain with his alzheimers and palin just a heartbeat away from being president, then you still need to STFU and never ever post on political threads again.

What I said before stands.  
4/7/11 7:56 PM
Fast Pitch
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryinch -  He's doing much better than bush.  And the other option was mcpalin.  If you would seriously rather have had mccain with his alzheimers and palin just a heartbeat away from being president, then you still need to STFU and never ever post on political threads again.

LOL, idiot.
6/9/11 6:30 AM
Strykr619

angryinch -  He's doing much better than bush.  And the other option was mcpalin.  If you would seriously rather have had mccain with his alzheimers and palin just a heartbeat away from being president, then you still need to STFU and never ever post on political threads again.

5 trillion spent later, 2.6 million net LOSS in jobs ( also at a 9.1% ) unemployment rate, still in iraq, failboating in Afghanistan, illegal war in Libya. A WHOLE NEW unfunded enititlement ( which took 500 billion away from medicare so fuck the seniors right Obama? ) .Gas is a 4 bucks again, housing market is even worse now, do I really need to keep going?

Yup Obama is sure doing GREAT.
Yet I need to stop posting on political threads? STFU with your bullshit. You messiah is a failure. Wake up and stop drinking that kool aid.
8/25/11 9:12 PM
ThomasVonTommington

I agree with the angry one. Obama was clearly a better choice than McCain & Palin. McCain didn't even think their was a problem with the economy and Palin ... wow her a VP is downright frightning and would guarantee Britney Spears or perhaps Jay-Z would be next.

As for the poor review above of Obama's job performance, yes times are tough and the spending is/was scary. But recall the 1st bailout was Bush, not Obama. And be honest, if not for some of the bailouts this recession would be a depression. Maybe you weren't paying attention to what was going on at the time but it would have been really bad to let the system fail at that critical time. McCain would have done nothing (in his own words) ... and we would all be f**ked now instead of only down 30%.

Job loss has been building for 20 years. Silly to blame Obama or Bush. When I was in college taking International Business back in ~1990 or so outsourcing and technical automation were big topics of discussion, we all speculated where it would lead to. Now we know. a lot of unemployed people. Again, why blame any president? or any one person? This is a new way nearly all businesses operate now. And it sucks!

Wars ... yes I wish we would just get the hell out now too. But no one is perfect. I guess if I want to make this call bad enough, I'll have to run for president soon and stop bitching.

Libya - ummm, I for one amd glad we didn't take the Bush/McCain/cowboy approach and start yet another war ... alone.

unfunded entitlement? health care reform? yes it turned into a clusterf**k ... thanks to the GOP refusing to do anything other than say NO nad scream 'death camp'. But at least now "pre-existing" cuts have been dealt with. Health care, SS, medicare/aid are scary and do need to have BOTH Dems & GOP working together ... since that clearly cannot happen I expect thigns to get worse & worse. Team America indeed!

Gas @$4 ... again how is this Obama's fault? or any one persons?

Housing market ... how is this Obama's fault?

Remember this sh&tstrom started BEFORE Obama was elected. Remember? I do. I also recall all the people bitch about Obama 3 weeks after he was elected screaming how it's all his fault. WTF?!?!?!?

Yes you do need to keep going ... so far nothing you have said is all that horrible or is really Obama's fault. it's no one person's fault.

If I had one "entity" to blame ... it would be "greed". Corporate and personal greed is why the USA is in the shape it's in.

No one said Obama was great, what was said is he was the better option that McCain/Palin. Do you disagree? if so ... wow. No need to talk anyone because disagreeing clearly indicates you are insane.

Think the GOP is helping? How about the Tea Party and their tactics of "NO ... if I go down, I'm taking the whole country down with me".

I hate politics!
8/25/11 11:58 PM
caliphornia

RTWu - Damn, if you're this angry now, how bad is it gonna get when McCain wins the election in November? 
Lol Phone Post
8/28/11 4:56 PM
ElFat

Edited: 08/28/11 4:57 PM
<blockquote>angryinch -  He's doing much better than bush.  And the other option was mcpalin.  If you would seriously rather have had mccain with his alzheimers and palin just a heartbeat away from being president, then you still need to STFU and never ever post on political threads again.<br /><br />What I said before stands.  <br type="_moz" /></blockquote><br />is this what you call a "grown and intelligent" discussion?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.