UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Tattoo placement question

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/17/08 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FutureProdigy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to get a tattoo down the left side of my body, under the arm pit... down the ribs and stomach area. I do not know how to post a picture to show you so this link sort of demonstrates what i mean:

http://tattoo411.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/122107-cold-front-tattoo.jpg

My question is what sort of stretching can one expect from such a location. One reason for picking the upper-side ribs is that it will not stretch as much when/if i get fat. Is this correct? Also, and more importantly, the problem is that the tattoo i hope to get is pretty big/long so it would need to go on to my side/stomach area which will expand as i get fatter/older.

Is it reasonable to assume it will stretch and look bad? I am getting two words tatooed.
9/17/08 4:45 PM
FutureProdigy

Edited: 09/17/08 4:47 PM
wow, that was horribly articulated. Basically, i want to know what sort of info you guys have on that area of the body for tattoos. Longevity, etc

I also want input for the area on the inside of your arm (not outside/shoulder area).
9/18/08 2:46 PM
The Popeye
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I take it from your question your long term goal is to get fat?
9/19/08 12:14 PM
FutureProdigy

no... but realistically, my midsection will not remain as it is now, to think any other way would be irrational
9/19/08 1:13 PM
Thomas Hamilton
367 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whatever chubby.
9/22/08 7:13 PM
usurper
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got a tattoo positioned similarly to how you describe, i think(look for my chinese lions thread). from what my artist said and from hwo things seem youd have to gain a LOT of weight(50 lbs+) to distort the image.
10/10/08 4:44 AM
WizzleTeatsv2

The side of your ribs is going to hurt like a motherfucker, BTW.
12/15/09 4:49 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

i love how you assume that getting older means getting fatter. you might as well just start eating whatever you want if that is your mentallity

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.