UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Tattoo placement question

9/17/08 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FutureProdigy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to get a tattoo down the left side of my body, under the arm pit... down the ribs and stomach area. I do not know how to post a picture to show you so this link sort of demonstrates what i mean:

http://tattoo411.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/122107-cold-front-tattoo.jpg

My question is what sort of stretching can one expect from such a location. One reason for picking the upper-side ribs is that it will not stretch as much when/if i get fat. Is this correct? Also, and more importantly, the problem is that the tattoo i hope to get is pretty big/long so it would need to go on to my side/stomach area which will expand as i get fatter/older.

Is it reasonable to assume it will stretch and look bad? I am getting two words tatooed.
9/17/08 4:45 PM
FutureProdigy

Edited: 09/17/08 4:47 PM
wow, that was horribly articulated. Basically, i want to know what sort of info you guys have on that area of the body for tattoos. Longevity, etc

I also want input for the area on the inside of your arm (not outside/shoulder area).
9/18/08 2:46 PM
The Popeye
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I take it from your question your long term goal is to get fat?
9/19/08 12:14 PM
FutureProdigy

no... but realistically, my midsection will not remain as it is now, to think any other way would be irrational
9/19/08 1:13 PM
Thomas Hamilton
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whatever chubby.
9/22/08 7:13 PM
usurper
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got a tattoo positioned similarly to how you describe, i think(look for my chinese lions thread). from what my artist said and from hwo things seem youd have to gain a LOT of weight(50 lbs+) to distort the image.
10/10/08 4:44 AM
WizzleTeatsv2

The side of your ribs is going to hurt like a motherfucker, BTW.
12/15/09 4:49 AM
PembrokePinesVillain

i love how you assume that getting older means getting fatter. you might as well just start eating whatever you want if that is your mentallity

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.