UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Jeep compass

9/18/08 9:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I drove one today.

What to say...... Power is... its just slow.

On the other hand it gets better mileage than my wife's scion is AWD and under 20k new.

On the downside its an '08 and sounds like its gonna fly apart at any moment. Thats american quality for you.

I give it a thumbs down, sorry jeep, the wrangler is still the only cool thing you make.
9/19/08 9:45 AM
billcosbiguez
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fren, i glad you not buy faggot-mobile.
9/20/08 11:24 AM
stevekt
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

compASS
9/20/08 3:03 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/20/08 3:03 PM
Drove it some more on a road trip to the valley of fire. It continued to suck. It is totally gutless. The engine noise is excessive.

Offroad (fire road) it feels like a car. This romo-mobile is urban only folks. Small storage in the back, you could fit like 4 bags of groceries.

I keep comparing it to my wife's scion which is the only other 4 wheeled vehicle I really drive. Its a fair comparison because both are in a similar price range and are budget minded commuters. Except the scion is like 3k cheaper, has 1/4 the road noise, two sunroofs, accelerates and handles better and has a steering wheel controlled stereo with native ipod hookup. And it looks better.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.