UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Michigan MMA Encyclopedia.

2/8/09 10:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H2H Combat Challenge LLC, Owner
 Well that being said, I am done. Sorry Quincy. This was a great thread. I will remove all of my posts that are not involved with the original topic. Again very sorry about this.
2/8/09 10:58 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/08/09 11:53 PM
 Don Richard: Don is a 6' heavyweight with a Black Belt awarded November 18th, 2007 in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Caique.Don has stuided BBJ for over 6 years. Also is a former high school wrestling champion. He Trains and teaches at Warrior Way and also at Mash Gym. Don has Fought Profesional Mixed Martial Arts with such top level originations as KOTC , RINGS , Shooto , HOOKnSHOOT. He is a old school fighters from the NHB days. Don's accomplishments and record is as follows:

MMA record: 9-9-1

Muay Thai record: 4-0   

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt. Judo Black Belt under Walter Lamb.                                                  

Submission Fighting Black Belt. (Metro Fight Club)               

4x Gracie Nationals Champion.

2x Gracie World Champion NAGA World Champion. Can American Champion.

Great Lakes Grappling Classic Champion. C3 Champion.     

Michigan Open Champion.

Over 130 wins in Submission Grappling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

2/8/09 11:44 PM
BigMike77

better?
2/9/09 1:04 PM
CanadianKungFu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TrainJudo, BigMike77, DaveGarcia, et al

No harm intended ........ I just find it odd (and unprofesional) that a student of yours is going to such great lengths to smear your gym on a forum like this.

I won't comment further.
2/9/09 1:41 PM
Angelo Popofski
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just glad to see that there's some MMA drama that I'm not the cause of for once :)
2/9/09 2:49 PM
BigMike77

Ya but it's more fun when you are! LOL
2/9/09 4:19 PM
BigMike77

ok, so it's my turn right?

David Gardner:
2/9/09 4:24 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 02/09/09 4:25 PM
 David Gardner

2/9/09 4:45 PM
dennisv
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gardner has really let himself go :(
2/9/09 5:54 PM
BigMike77

Edited: 02/09/09 6:06 PM
 well thats keepin the thread on point.... still it's true tho. Gardner does have the best take downs... of a bottle of MadDog 20/20 in the sport. 
2/10/09 9:43 PM
Mark1

CanadianKungFu - Steph,

You're just further under-scoring my point with that type of drivel. You're a student. Why the concern with the business side of the gym?

Do you put a card in the "suggestion box" every time you go to Denny's?

Knowing Stephen as long as I have, I can safety say that he probably does fill out comment cards at the many downriver chain restuarants.

Mark
2/11/09 10:52 PM
TrainJudo

Edited: 02/12/09 4:06 AM
ttt
2/12/09 2:17 PM
Yuki

I can drink faster than that guy
2/12/09 3:47 PM
BigMike77

need video to be on this thread yuki
8/16/09 2:10 PM
Kforcer

" I believe this is a slight misquote. It should be "He popped my capsule." This was screamed by Dan "The Wolfman" Theodore after his match at the 2000 Arnold Classic Grappling tournament. Dan did not tap, though. He did, however, wear a sleeveless gi, and later, walked around a bodybuilding expo shirtless, much to the dismay of all in attendance."

Hahahaha...that's hillarious.

I met Dan a few times way, way back. He suggested that I buy the then-new GI Joe comic from Devil's Due. I gotta be honest, I don't like the GI Joe comics. Except when they cross-over with Transformers, some of those were awesome. Mostly, I just like the classic cartoon.
8/16/09 2:18 PM
Kforcer

Scott Han, Mark Tripp, Jason Holmes, Matt Torres, Matt Shaw, Steve Smith, James Lee...Al Williams and Sam Wells...

...are all entries I could see happening.
8/16/09 5:31 PM
jay@tap-or-snap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This needs to be turned into a website ofit's own. Can't believe I never saw this thread. Nice Q. I see a new facebook group being started.
8/19/09 9:46 PM
Brandon TheSissy Gallo

can't believe you like peanutbutter over crunchberries. This thread is great. The Wolfman can have his own site too, but he does have a full head of hair which is more than I can say
8/20/09 11:28 AM
DaveGarcia
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crunch Berries > Peanut Butter Crunch, IMO

Eating any form of Cap'n Crunch is like eating a bowl full of razor blades. It shreds the roof of your mouth so that sugar can flow straight into your bloodstream. This can also increase your risk of contrcting HIV should you perfrom oral sex immediately after indulging in a bowl of the Cap'n's sweet masochistic treat.

Pamela Low "the mother of Cap'n Crunch," developed the flavor from a brown sugar and butter recipe that her grandmother had served over rice.

On a Cap'n Crunch related note, does anyone remember The Soggies? They were a fictional race of white, blob-like, wet beings with the power to prematurely dampen breakfast cereals. During the eighties they were the frequent adversaries of Cap'n Crunch, and would often attempt to dampen his cereal while children ate it for breakfast. The Soggies haven't been seen for a number of years, but at their height they were even featured in a Spiderman/Cap'n Crunch crossover promotion in which the Soggies purportedly had captured Spider-Man and concerned citizens could call a hotline to help "save" him.

8/20/09 12:38 PM
DaveGarcia
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/12/09 9:27 AM
jay@tap-or-snap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peanut Butter Rules!
9/14/09 9:47 AM
dennisv
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's true, PB Cap'n Crunch is vastly superior to the Crunch Berries.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.