UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Any one have swain mats?

9/30/08 8:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JasonKeaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swain or dollamur is not in the CCR. Did anyone get these mats from a CCR contractor
9/30/08 8:15 PM
BigDaddyPerkins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason we can talk at the tournament if your going to be there?? I found the way around the contractor thing for us at least. The cheapest mats are not the safest mats, so once we got in these crappy mats that were the low bid, the post safety guy did a memo that said we needed the dollamur due to safety reasons. If you go to our website, you can see what kind of mats we are replacing with dollamur, just waiting till I can do the entire floor at one time. Our site is www.fortsillcombatives.com
10/1/08 8:36 AM
JasonKeaton

We actually got them. The company is a diving and salvage company that is buying them though! weird!

I'll so you at the tournament though. Need tpo catch up with you and also drink beer

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.