UnderGround Forums

Scott Sonnon >> New Book: SAMBO For MMA

9/30/08 10:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sonnon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi folks,

A lot of you have been asking very patiently over the past year when my new book on SAMBO FOR MMA would finally be available. Sorry it has taken so long, but the publisher had its own schedule.

Just a PSA that Paladin Press finally published my book, and you can find out full details here:

http://www./flowcoach.tv/?p=391

If you're a positional fighter and you haven't implemented the Saddle into your ground-fighting arsenal, you're literally missing half of your game. Lower-half positional grappling will increase your leg lock percentage, prevent you from having to sacrifice good upper-half position in order to leap for a leg-lock, and weave seamlessly into your upper-half game whether it be Brazilian Jiujitsu, Kosen Judo or Catch.

I look forward to your reviews and successes!

Scott Sonnon

www.flowcoach.tv
9/30/08 10:53 AM
Sonnon

There was a typo: http://www.flowcoach.tv/?p=391

Sorry.
1/12/09 9:55 PM
twinkletoesCT
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Self-Defense Center, Head Instructor
Mr. Sonnon,

I had read your Sambo rank requirements on the MMA Saddle site, but I see they are no longer published there. I searched your other sites but didn't see them--are they still publicly available?

Also, I very much enjoyed the test videos from your blog. To which of your programs (CST?) do these gentlemen belong?

If you'd prefer to answer privately, you are welcome to email me at chris @ modernselfdefense.com. If I missed the answers on your other forum I apologize.

Thank you for your time,

~Chris
1/13/09 11:17 AM
Sonnon

Chris,

No, the info isn't available for the public any longer, only my private student.

There are many people demo'ed in the blog. If you are interested in exclusively RMAX Sambo, check out www.mmasaddleuk.com.

Scott
1/13/09 1:56 PM
twinkletoesCT
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Self-Defense Center, Head Instructor
Thanks!
3/23/09 9:21 PM
BJJ060382

Scott,

Is there an email address I can contact the guy from MMA Saddle UK?
3/25/09 11:22 AM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kinda related

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.