UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Paulie Walnuts from 'The Soprano's'

9/30/08 9:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MarioB
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/08 9:54 PM

Hey guys, I hope all is well..I'm trying to get on here more..Been travelling a lot and It's been nutty at the shop. But I try and pop in from time to time and you guy's have made this a great subforum, lots of good advice from everyone on here.

Anyway, here's a portrait I did last week, almost 7 hour or so, let me know what you think? Just thought I'd share, I had a blast doing it.

10/1/08 10:34 PM
Thomas Hamilton
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Forget it, okay? Shit happens, what are you gonna do. There's no point ruminatin."

Nice work Mario, looks great man.
10/2/08 1:42 PM
The Popeye
556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff man.
10/2/08 9:41 PM
Link

Mario, it looks great. Do you feel that spending time with Mike D was a good experience?
10/3/08 9:26 AM
Yuki

nice work
10/3/08 11:54 AM
ThunderLips

sic work Mario, you got skills...would love to get some work done by you...to bad you are on the opposite side of the continent!!
10/3/08 12:29 PM
MikeZev
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats a really great peice
10/4/08 12:36 AM
MarioB

Whats up Yuki!

..thanks guys, this one was great, she wants to get more gangters on her so this will be an ongoing project.

Link-Yeah I think it helped out a good bit. A little bit more of a reminder on some stuff like the color wheel and things I've forgotten since high school and college, but it was definately cool and made some good friends out of it. I have a Neuma setup also, but really still prefer the coil machines. The Paulie was done with regular machines..the Neumas a fun to play around with though.
4/14/09 8:58 PM
theBEAToff

Looks sick! Nice job.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.