UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Most physical pain you've experienced

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/7/08 3:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billoni
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A doctor tried to lance and drain a boil on my hip without numbing the area.
11/7/08 3:46 PM
JumpShooter
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played football in college, mainly on special teams. I had a tooth that really started bothering me the Thursday night before a game my junior year. I covered kickoffs and punts and that season was No. 3 strong safety.

I took a big shot on the opening kickoff of the game, then was decleated covering a punt later in the first quarter. My mouth and that tooth was killing me. Starting SS got injured before halftime and I got a lot of snaps in the second half.

Saturday night and Sunday were awful pain.
11/7/08 4:32 PM
crazyjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had a few injuries/infections that have caused pain but just a few months ago I got an infection that blew everything else away. I got a Perianal Abscess! Narcs prescribed by the doctor did not even touch the pain I was in. Four days of pain on a scale of 1-10 was a 10+. I wish this on nobody and anybody can get it.
11/7/08 4:34 PM
Luncha Libre
1715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tmilz - I have a cousin who crushed one of his testicles in a bike accident.

That was your worst pain? His accident? Was it your bike or something?
11/7/08 5:33 PM
Posty Magee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/7/08 5:46 PM
sepe

I've broken my arm, fractured my leg, broken bones in my hands, was in a car that rolled 6 times with nobody wearing seat belts(back is still fucked up from that) but kidney stones with complete blockage has been the most painful. I'd rate it about a 13/10.

11/7/08 5:51 PM
splinter
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Testicle contusion following a car accident.

Imagine a icy vice grip on your left testicle constantly squeezing more intensely everytime you take a step.
11/7/08 5:51 PM
Freeman
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went in for swelling in my foot when I was 18 or 19 and they wanted to do a venogram to see if my veins in my leg were blocked or what was causing the swelling. My foot was swollen so they couldn't see a vein and had to stab blindly. When they were forcing a needle into my foot I felt nauseous and light headed. That hurt like hell, but I would do that again rather than take the pain that most of you have felt.
11/7/08 5:59 PM
nostripewhite

Spiral fracture of my right ring finger. I went to the doctor, and he wanted to try and reset it manually. So he froze my hand.

He then got called to the ER for an emergency.

He came back 90 minutes later, after the freezing had worn off and tried to reset it 4 times over about 15 minutes.
12/2/08 9:59 AM
Jump Kick
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
12/2/08 10:06 AM
Gorgeous

Post-op recovery 1972 no pain killers.
12/2/08 10:14 AM
smileythai

2nd degree sunburn over 60% of my body. Huge blisters the size of Portugese Man-o-Wars on my chest and back.

Mauled by neighbor's pit bull when I was a kid which resulted in a 4 x 4 inch cavitation in my left thigh.

Multiple pilonidal cysts in my youth.

12/2/08 10:19 AM
MasterGumHo

labor
12/2/08 10:21 AM
Kirik
2449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 Broke my leg in three places. Then had 45 mins over dirt road to hospital.
12/2/08 10:34 AM
Gorgeous

Was it the road or the break that hurt most?
12/3/08 6:56 AM
filfy
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mako_ - Having all of my impacted wisdoms taken out at once. They had to put me out for the procedure which left huge fucking holes in my gums and monstrous scarring. I was bruised green and purple on my face and down to my sternum. I think they literally beat the shit out of me while I was out.

I was laid out of the couch for a week on percocet (sp?) painkillers. I was eating those things like candy. My mouth was stuffed with gauze and couldn't eat, as the bleeding didn't stop for 2 days.

I've had some bad shit happen with fights and stuff, hell I've even stitched my own cuts closed. But the pain from my wisdom teeth outdoes anything I've experienced by a long shot.

I had the same experience, wisdom teeth are a bitch.

I also had a lot of swelling for a week or so and eventually pulled a shard of toof out of my jaw.
12/3/08 11:57 AM
smileythai

Shit, forgot about tooth abscesses. They SUCK!!!

12/3/08 12:01 PM
sourcheese
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its a toss up. I think the most was when my dad grabed my hand and pored a giant kettle of boiling water over my arm slowly.

I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks. I was 5 years old I think at the time.
12/3/08 12:02 PM
CALI NATIVE

Once broke a guys nose and jaw in a fight and as he came to, I kicked him again in the face. By doing this, I incurred a bruise on the top of my right foot.
12/3/08 12:05 PM
Midleah

sourcheese - its a toss up. I think the most was when my dad grabed my hand and pored a giant kettle of boiling water over my arm slowly.

I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks. I was 5 years old I think at the time.

wat
12/3/08 2:32 PM
sourcheese
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mid no lie on that. it hurt a lot.
12/3/08 4:20 PM
jefft73
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gallstones
12/3/08 5:02 PM
clean livin'
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sourcheese - mid no lie on that. it hurt a lot.

Could you be a little more clear? What in the heck was going on? Was your Dad messed up? What happened to him and you?
12/3/08 5:05 PM
clean livin'
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, mine was right after my double hernia surgery. They did larthoscopy (sp?), and I could shat, and was in horrible pain.

Also, I gashed my neck, and a blood bubble formed on my chest after direct pressure.

Broke tip of finger bone off when it got pinned to a c-channel. Blew out end of finger skin and meat. Yuck! Lucky it was covered with a glove, pretty gruesome.

Busted ribs.

Salmonella. Crazy cramps.
12/3/08 5:13 PM
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fractured my pelvis in high school. Hurt so much I could not breathe. Not fun at all.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.