UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Most physical pain you've experienced

12/3/08 5:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
clean livin'
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, mine was right after my double hernia surgery. They did larthoscopy (sp?), and I could shat, and was in horrible pain.

Also, I gashed my neck, and a blood bubble formed on my chest after direct pressure.

Broke tip of finger bone off when it got pinned to a c-channel. Blew out end of finger skin and meat. Yuck! Lucky it was covered with a glove, pretty gruesome.

Busted ribs.

Salmonella. Crazy cramps.
12/3/08 5:13 PM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fractured my pelvis in high school. Hurt so much I could not breathe. Not fun at all.

12/3/08 5:51 PM
rgx
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/03/08 5:51 PM
When I was in highschool i fucked my knee up playing football and had to have complete reconstruction. Tore my ACL,MCL,Meniscus, and my quadricep. The ligments were bearable but the quad was bad. Being tasered hurts like a bitch too.

Edited because i can't spell.
12/3/08 8:24 PM
sourcheese
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/03/08 8:32 PM
clean livin he tortured me basicaly for the first 11 years of my life until I was finaly taken away and put in varies foster homes which were almost as bad.

I was that kid you heard about that was locked in the basement for days at a time. I remember one day he made me drink some concotion of horseradish and viniger and salt and pepper till I puked, threw me in the trunk of a car and took me out to beat my ass.

I dont talk about it all that much. Never bothered to see some shrink because it doesnt affect my life to much. I think Im a little more intense then most people, I also am more careful of hurting other peoples feelings because of it. Thats pretty much how it affected me.
12/4/08 6:48 AM
tristanandrews04
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EliteFightCompany, QandDon
Sourcheese- you are a very inspiring person. Let me know if you are ever in Central California cause your bar tab is on me. If you don't drink well then I guess this might be the only acceptable time to offer a dinner invitation to another man..:)
12/4/08 7:24 AM
Uncle Alex
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot my cup on building clearance day in the academy and took two paintballs to the dick from about ten feet away.

Fractured two ribs at the same time on a trampoline when I was a kid.

Had my tonsils taken out when I was 21 or so and got deathly sick about a day later while it was trying to heal was the worst. I couldn't stop throwing up and my throat was raw.
12/4/08 8:42 AM
Brock#1PFP

OceanMinded - 
BigKiller -  I have chronic mid-back pain due to 5 degenerative discs and other pain related to 7 knee ops, torn triceps, broken fingers and shoulder surgery.

Low back here as well. Discs that won't stay in place. Neck as a result of a cliff jumping accident in 2004. I had someone land on the back of my head from about 30 - 35 feet up. Docs said if I wasn't in the water I would obviously be a para, omni or dead.

3 ankle surgeries and a 4th next month. Shattered in 5 placed after a botched dunk attempt landed me on someone elses foot after hanging on the rim. Been putting up with that one for 10 years.

Ruptured patellar tendon that was reattached to my knee cap March 2007. Still have really, really bad pain form that one. May take years to fully heal. Tendons are a motherfu$3er. I'd rather break a bone any day of the week than deal with softer tissue injuries.

Migrane headached since I was a kid. (earliest I can remember is about 10) Throwing up sure mkaes a migrane feel better!!! (/sarcasm) I get nerve block injections in my head that have helped immensely, but everything else I just live with.

Nose surgery after getting it broken in 3 places. I have no septum bone as it broke completely free and had to be taken out.

I agree with BigKiller one million percent. Chronic pain will fucking kill you. It affects every aspect of your daily life.

Just found out I need knee surgery again. December 17th. Torn meniscus, patellar tendon tear (x2) and a ruptured bursa. I collided with another player during a pickup game and landed full weight on the side of my already surgically repaired knee. My dumb ass kept playing and probably did more damage.

Gonna scope it first and then go in and open the knee up.

Out another 2 months, not counting rehab post op.

Getting old sucks.
12/4/08 8:49 AM
Brock#1PFP

Oh, and compared to sourcheese, we're all pussies. I had an abusive parent, but damn man.
12/4/08 10:59 AM
Punchie
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/08 10:59 AM
some of these stories are fucked up.
I've had a few dislocated/broken bones and some knee and shoulder injuries but nothing compared to some of you guys
12/4/08 11:02 AM
fob_77
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broke my fingernail.
12/4/08 11:03 AM
Joe Lauzon
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon, Director of Awesome
 I've got this hang nail... 
12/4/08 11:18 AM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eye pain tops all.
12/4/08 12:24 PM
sourcheese
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) thanks. I think thats why I have hard as fuck bones. Your bones toughen I guess if you get your face smashed in on a daily basis when your a kid. They adapt.
12/4/08 12:47 PM
tappout
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to agree with whomever said that a thrombosed 'roid was one of their most painful experiences. I could barely move without literally crying. Damn. When I got home from work one day, I got out of my truck and realized that the pain was gone. Of course once I got to the bathroom I found that the reason was that it had burst. Good times.

Another of my favorites was the time I was skydiving (my last jump, as it turns out) and was hit with a downburst when I was coming in to land. When I pulled my brakes I didn't slow down at all. I landed on my ass and bounced headfirst into a ditch. I thought for sure that my back was broken, but it turned out to just be a bruised tailbone. After 13 years it still gives me problems.
12/4/08 2:45 PM
grittys457
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilonidal cyst. Had it about five times in my life. Non stop excrutiating pain. You can't sleep, walk, do anything.
12/4/08 3:17 PM
mallet
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Torn and ruptured knee ligaments

Broken jaw
12/4/08 3:40 PM
OBgrappler

I've never had little injuries just really serious ones. I had to have my jaw wired along with a skin graph as I got knocked out and fell into a fire.

The burn injuries were the worst, I couldnt sleep in a bed for a month because it'd stick to the sheets and tear my skin. The jaw was really bad too.

lesser ones would include resetting of a broken nose,broken hand, and collar bone
12/4/08 3:48 PM
Rickmassmma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just read a few of the "icy hot masterbation" stories and it reminded me of my highschool GF. I know I've told this one on here before, but I doubt anyone remembers so here it is...she came over after some sporting activity...she played a few sports in HS so I forget which. We would basically fuck everyday until my parents came home, and we got right into it....only as she was blowing me, it started to burn a little. It wasn't that bad, and she was still blowing me, so I'm sure that dulled the pain.

Then it gor a bit worse and I said something like "did you put something in your mouth? It feels really hot." And she immediately stopped and said she was thinking the same thing and it was burning her mouth...as soon as she stopped, the pain got worse for both of us, and progressively worse over the next minute or so. She started coughing and shit and her throat was burning now too, and she realized she put some icy hot on after practice and must have had some on her hand...she used her hand a ton during oral (amazing work by the way...top 2-3 ever) and that was what caused the issue.

I called poison control and everything because I was worried she was going to die. It hurt me a little, but not nearly as much as the other stories on here. She was in pretty bad pain though...
12/4/08 3:51 PM
fokket

Pepper Spray
12/4/08 4:23 PM
PAPA ROACH1
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

27CrazyFeet - 1 cluster headaches - pain is comparable to surgical amputation without anesthesia

2 hockey puck to my balls.. instant vomitting.. before i even hit the ground.. laid on the ice for about 1/2 hour.. screaming.. vomitting over and over.. balls were swollen for SIX MONTHS

3 broke both bones in right lower arm.. would not set at hospital.. i was in DC .. had to wait 3 days to get back surgery

haha i was a goalie for like 10 years as a kid when i was 14 i was the only goalie on my team during warmups i got hit perfect in the nuts i was wearing boxers so my nuts were hanging out my cup and pinched them with a slap shot. i was out immediatley the game got delayed for like 15 minutes till i couldnt continue so the game went on but we had 6 players on the ice and no goalie i dont even remember the score we got killed. did i forget to mention it was the first time my dad had seen me play live nice game huh..
12/4/08 4:28 PM
CDarwin
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Busted C5-C6 with nerve damage = 1 year of intolerable pain, 1 year of horrible pain, and then one year of just pain.
12/4/08 8:12 PM
Jump Kick
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OBgrappler - ...I got knocked out and fell into a fire.
12/4/08 8:16 PM
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds like the worst day ever
12/4/08 8:21 PM
Fraser
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sourcheese - :) thanks. I think thats why I have hard as fuck bones. Your bones toughen I guess if you get your face smashed in on a daily basis when your a kid. They adapt.
Wow, are you the "hard as fuck bones" guy?

If you are every around the Bay Area, I'll buy you a drink too.
12/4/08 8:24 PM
puntteam
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you've ever had a severe toothache, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.