UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> Adonis Book

2/3/09 11:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
salyer36
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/10 4:24 AM
edit
2/8/09 3:59 PM
Chang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAdonis - fucking clickbank.

they allow a FULL REFUND policy.

which means people can read the ebook, and then file an immediate refund and clickbank GIVES IT TO THEM, no questions asked! my refund rate is 40%!!!!!! The bad economy, people are reading my shit, then stealing from me by filing with clickbank saying they couldn't open the book or it wasn't "as expected".

I'm going to lulu.com or another self publishing site to print paper copies. FUCK CLICKBANK!!!!!

That's why I use paypal and aweber for the book delivery. I have no refund policy, saying if the book doesn't help you, then you are hopeless and should just end your life.

Hope you find a good one!

I hear ejunkie is supposed to be good too.

Let me know what you use!
2/12/09 8:57 PM
SJFou

TTT - where can i find it Adonis?
2/13/09 6:07 AM
TheAdonis

what is aweber?

sjfou- pm me for the addy, I don't want to advertise in the open.

i'm having problems with ebook pro software; it seems that I can only have customers open the ebooks in yahoo mail- every other email provider blocks .exe files.

this is a huge hassle.
2/13/09 1:01 PM
roc311

Aweber is basically a mass emailer program. Its a very good service from what I hear.
3/6/09 1:13 AM
TheAdonis

switched to payloadz to handle encryption of files.

shit canned clickbank, those fucking leaches! they are teh worst i've dealt with in over a decade of doing business online. Well, second to paypal
3/21/09 6:41 PM
kalki

where can i get your fucking book????post a site or something..
3/21/09 7:14 PM
Yossarian
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Adonis,

What issues did you have with clickbank?
3/24/09 4:11 PM
WizzleTeatsv2

TheAdonis - what is aweber?

sjfou- pm me for the addy, I don't want to advertise in the open.

i'm having problems with ebook pro software; it seems that I can only have customers open the ebooks in yahoo mail- every other email provider blocks .exe files.

this is a huge hassle.

Aweber is an autoresponder service, with a double-opt in feature that I've found really reduces that crank factor (i.e., the crazies who are furious that you're emailing them when they opted in). You lose some people, but it tends to raise the quality of the list quite a bit. I've used it for years and for $20 a month it's a great deal. You can track open rates, click throughs, etc. as well.

Other good ones are 1shoppingcart.com and constantcontact.com. 1shoppingcart, as you might guess, lets you set up a merchant account along with your autoresponder. I haven't used them myself, but I've heard good things about them.
3/30/09 7:44 PM
Basz

im intrested in the book
3/30/09 10:34 PM
TheAdonis

kalki- relax nibble nuts. Just leave me your email addy. I will go through this thread and email everyone.

Yossarian- clickbank's biggest drawback is that they allow people to read your book then get a no-questions asked 100% refund. My refund rate was 40%. That is outrageous.

Second, clickbank's customer support is awful. It is near non-existant. My product was 39.95, however, after fees, affiliate cut, etc, I was getting $17 per sale.

Third, clickbank demands you have your pitch page and site set up a certain way. I disliked the setup.

Payloadz is the way to go...
3/30/09 10:37 PM
TheAdonis

and fyi- I am going to tweak the e-book, add updates, and r launch it with another PDF compatible software. I'm just looking for a software that is:

1.) user friendly with no downloads for the reader

2.) uses encryption so I can encrypt and control the book.

My master plan is to sell off all of my assets and tour asia and live solely off the income from my site and not touch the proceeds of the sale of my business or savings. :))

I figure I could have a house full of babes and a driver, bodyguard, and big lifestyle in most asian countries (sans japan) for less than $4k USD per month.

I'm going to wait until the recession shakes out, then maybe come back. I've got some other ideas, but don't want to invest in America until captain fuckface is out of office.
3/31/09 8:46 AM
salyer36
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/10 4:24 AM
edit
4/6/09 5:25 PM
jar of flies
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

curious.. ive been online marketing for a decade now. emial= daijutakase at yahoo . com
4/6/09 6:10 PM
BruceWayne23

I'm also interested, luxurious one. spencer232323 at gmail
4/7/09 8:20 AM
Atomic Douchebag
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sold.

johnpowers_1@hotmail.com
4/9/09 4:23 AM
TheAdonis

well I guess I can't PM anyone since I don't have a blue name anymore. I'll email everyone soon.
10/20/09 11:05 PM
mag2005

Hey Adonis,
Is your book still available? If so, im interested alox45@gmail.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.