UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Karl Tanswell available for classes in the USA

10/6/08 3:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Karl Tanswell is coming to the USA in Nov. Karl is a BJJ black belt, one of the top MMA coaches in the world, and of course an SBGi VP. I can't suggest his workshops enough. My fighters use his stuff daily.

He will be available for a couple seminars, (two weekends max). These will done on a first come first serve basis. So if you would like to book Karl in for a seminar or workshop drop me a note at straightblastgym@hotmail.com  and we can get something worked out.

www.straightblastgym.com
10/10/08 3:53 AM
ams
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to a seminar with him some time ago, my expectations were not so high because I haven´t heard a lot about him, however it turned out to be probably the best seminar I have ever been to, and I have been to quite a few seminars with some famous instructors. Don´t miss this opportunity.
10/10/08 8:02 PM
Mike Sweeney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Karl rocks. Period! I have no doubt he is one of the top MMA coaches in the game.
10/21/08 12:37 AM
nowaydo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.