UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> When Fedor is defeated...

10/15/08 8:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
whistleblower
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JrAsparagus - Fedor = Contender for best fighter ever, landslide winner of most overrated fighter ever.

LOL. Okay then, name one other fighter who has been nearly as dominant then. And nearly as thoroughly and consistently.

No one else in MMA history has even come close to being #1 for as continuously long. No else in MMA history has even come close to going as long without even losing a round, much less losing a fight.

Fedor's not only gone unbeaten, but has also been by far the closest thing to actually seeming continuously unbeatable in MMA for over 6 straight years now - dominating every single opponent he's faced in that time.

No one else can even come close to laying claim to that kind of thorough and consistent dominance. Otherwise, name one.

Fedor's reign has just been absolutely unparalleled. He has been without question the most dominant and consistent MMA fighter ever.
10/15/08 10:35 AM
Sambist007
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor's humility and zen-like good nature are like a shield to anything fairweather fans and the media can throw at him.

Eventually, unless he retires undefeated, he will lose. But almost all the top fighters in the world will still consider him to be one of the best. Fedor's greatness is more about HOW he fights rather then WHO he fights. The most skilled fighters watch him fight and just shake their heads in pure awe. And we all know this is no exageration.
10/15/08 11:25 AM
Rali
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA is unlike any other sport. Fedor will eventually lose, because it just takes on mis-timed step to lose now, and he will come back and beat the person in a rematch.
10/16/08 12:00 PM
truthisalive
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/16/08 12:11 PM
wow...some good thoughts expressed on this thread...thanks guys.
10/16/08 12:07 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.......it was near 5 in the morning when fedor pounded mino from his guard.

I was OsakaBinLaden on paltalk until 9/11 and then people started bitching.
10/16/08 12:10 PM
truthisalive
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^

lol I was screaming at the top of my lungs during that fight and I was just reading the play by play as it happend....when he was typing Nog cant take any more damage...I WAS SCREAMING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!....lol...good times...
10/16/08 12:22 PM
Joel
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fedor IS overrated. just look at his record....clearly he's been given tomato cans just to pad his record. everyone knows he's been ducking The Almighty(Jesus) when clearly His camp has been trying to set up this fight with Fedor since before he was in the womb.
10/16/08 12:24 PM
xakx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Arlovski will be the first and last fighter to beat Fedor.
10/16/08 1:06 PM
jpm995
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will be deemed overrated when he loses and all the fighters he beat will be considered cans.
10/16/08 1:15 PM
Wiggy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TimsLeftNut - ...if he ever fights.

Yeah, b/c it's not like he didn't just fight in recent weeks and DESTROY a former UFC HW champ...

*rolls eyes*
10/16/08 1:20 PM
xakx

45cal - 
Wiggy - 
TimsLeftNut - ...if he ever fights.

Yeah, b/c it's not like he didn't just fight in recent weeks and DESTROY a former UFC HW champ...

*rolls eyes*

When did Fedor fight in recent weeks?

Its not like Fedor doesn't go years without fighting.

*rolls eyes*

You guys don't train do you?

*rolls eyes*
10/16/08 2:54 PM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i too expect the best to lose if they fight enough. wont change my mind on em
10/16/08 2:57 PM
slowandweak
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only know of one man that can beat Fedor. That would be Bisping.
10/16/08 3:43 PM
MOUNT DA REAR

why do people always come out and say nobody in North America knows who Fedor is?
Fedor is the most known MMA fighter WHO is not in the UFC.
they may only know him as the pudgy russian guy who throws bombs, or the guy from russia who whips every body's ass.he is pretty well known.
to casual fans or die hards. every one from chicks to lil kids know who the guy is.
and with this last fight with affliction against Timmy and if he beats Arvlovski, his legacy will be sealed.
10/16/08 3:47 PM
truthisalive

xakx - I think Arlovski will be the first and last fighter to beat Fedor.

I just started marinating my crow in Sylivas blood should be ready to eat seconds after the event...make sure you dont eat that day because I want you to finish every bite.
10/16/08 3:48 PM
xakx

truthisalive - 
xakx - I think Arlovski will be the first and last fighter to beat Fedor.

I just started marinating my crow in Sylivas blood should be ready to eat seconds after the event...make sure you dont eat that day because I want you to finish every bite.

lol
10/16/08 4:09 PM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect and find Fedor the perfect MMA'er. He is classy soft spoken, and all business. He can finish you with GnP, submission, or a standing by strikers. He has great punching and kicking power.

He can avoid the best BJJ guys submission attempts. He has reversed and submitted some of the best wrestlers. He has went toe to toe with Hunt, Semmy S. CroCop and BigTim.

Ive been worried about Fedor many times. I was very nervous before the big Tim fight. I heard Tims startegy was to use the ropes to his advantage. I figured Big Tim may be able to use his reach. Tim S. out struck Vera and has destroyed some game fighters.

Then seeing Fedor destroy him in under a minute. Reminded me of how powerfull and skilled Fedor really is.

He may get beat some day, most likely will but shit he has impressed me like no other MMA fighter ever has. I doubt anyone will ever have his dominance again.
10/16/08 6:02 PM
truthisalive

ttt
10/16/08 6:43 PM
MOUNT DA REAR

45cal - "Fedor is the most known MMA fighter WHO is not in the UFC"

Kimbo Slice is by far more well known than Fedor. No one knows who Fedor is.

maybe cause im in a hotbed of MMA here in OC. but where i'm at Fedor is way more familiar than Kimbo is.
some people barely saw the significance of Kimbo losing to Seth.
with Pride doing their last shows in the U.S. and the re-runs on fox, not too mention the Affliction card a few months ago, and even the Bodog event. i think Fedor is more well known then we think.
12/23/13 4:22 PM
truthisalive

Love these old post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.