UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> blair's death rain chips

10/15/08 12:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cbgrappler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finally, hot chips that are actually HOT!!!!

habnero, buffalo wings, cajun all very good flavours ... if you like kettle chips, check them out
10/19/08 11:18 AM
cbgrappler

if you are in canada, look around for a needs store or whatever the needs equalivent is in your province, basically any convience store that falls under the sobey's umbrella should stock them. For some reason, they aren't placed with all the other chips and are located near the rear of the store facing the pop coolers.

alright, i may seem a little crazy with the details but it just puzzled me that they choose to place the chips where you would really only see them with a side-glance.

anyone in retail want to explain to me the rationale, if any?

10/20/08 7:09 PM
ALL DAY 707

LOVE me some kettle chips
10/20/08 7:09 PM
ALL DAY 707

LOVE me some kettle chips
10/21/08 8:59 PM
Tys
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I went to Sobey's and couldn't find these anywhere. I will continue the search tomorrow!
10/22/08 9:37 PM
Tys
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you're making this shit up. I went to two Sobey's in Windsor which is right across from Detroit, MI and I didn't find anything.

The one broad who worked there thought I was on crack when I asked her about Blair's Death Rain Chips.

NICE TROLL HOMO!
10/24/08 12:07 PM
cbgrappler

Tys - I think you're making this shit up. I went to two Sobey's in Windsor which is right across from Detroit, MI and I didn't find anything.

The one broad who worked there thought I was on crack when I asked her about Blair's Death Rain Chips.

NICE TROLL HOMO!

not sobey's, HOMO ...lol ...  convience stores owned by sobeys ... look for a needs or green gables, I can't imagine these being a regional thing but you never know ... if you are in the states, they have a wwwsite you can order from -> http://extremefood.com/category.php?id=ls

thanks boboplata for the feedback, it does make a bit more sense why they are there ... after all, I did see them on my return journey from the coolers.

10/24/08 3:26 PM
Tys

Oh... I will look again.
10/24/08 6:59 PM
screwtop wine
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get them at the local Quickie. 2 large bags washed down with a Monster is a good start to an evening.
10/30/08 9:12 PM
Tys

I haven't found these anywhere, I'm giving up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.