UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> i'm upset

10/16/08 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Robert Wynne
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the mutherhumpers at ford sell a festiva diesel in europe that rates at 63 miles per gallon,but they refuse to sell it here in the united states,because of the peoples views here towards diesel vehicles,or so they say!,this is a crime.

yes i'm a diesel technician,and would love to work on 20 pound transmissions rather than 750 pound ones.

secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/comment_card.asp

please go here and tell them you want the festiva diesel sold here in the u.s. if you have time.

thank you!
r.w.
10/17/08 10:05 AM
big_slacker
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They sell a lot of small turbo diesels in europe. I rolled a citroen 1.3l around Poland and it got ridiculous mileage. But we see gas hybrids as the 'green way of the future' here because diesel is for big smoke belching trucks. Kind of a shame but what are you gonna do?
10/17/08 3:00 PM
Govnor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made a thread on this on the OG a while back...I don't understand why they don't get them going over here.
10/17/08 5:56 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because the manufacturers already have the solution that they want to sell us as "the solution".

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.