UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> SBGi Portland Schedule

10/17/08 2:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dokomoy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to be In Portland for week either the first week of November or the beginning of February and would love to train with you guys. Can someone post the gym schedule so I can figure out which if any classes I can make it to and pack accordingly?
10/17/08 7:08 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We will be in our new facility in Nov, and we will be unveiling a brand new schedule then. But we have classes 7 days a week, morning, noon, and night. There is usually an early mroning class, then a noon class, and of course from about 5-9pm every eve. There is gi and no-gi on everday. As well as MMA classes, and stand up throughout the week. To pack, bring a gi, a mouthpiece, and gloves. That's all you will need. Give us a call (503) 230-7924 and we can help you with whatever questions you have.

www.straightblastgym.com
10/23/08 5:59 PM
paw
1528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for later.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.