UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nov Elite show cancelled?

10/21/08 8:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
defshepard
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman -  I wish GB was wrong on this one! I wanted to fight.

Nope, he was dead on. No fights. No event. RIP EliteXC. Hope you can fight Kaitlin in some other venue and some other time. Would have been a great fight. Good luck to you and God Bless both you and Kaitlin Young!!!!1
10/21/08 10:18 PM
kidpresentable
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy, I can tell you this much. Once a company declares bankruptcy, there is not much the commission can do to them. They could still take them to court and get a judgment but they will be unable to collect on it (unless they pierce the corporate veil which is extremely unlikely).
10/21/08 10:30 PM
CindyO

kidpresentable - Cindy, I can tell you this much. Once a company declares bankruptcy, there is not much the commission can do to them. They could still take them to court and get a judgment but they will be unable to collect on it (unless they pierce the corporate veil which is extremely unlikely).

Gotcha. Thanks Nick. Is Seth going to be OK, do you think? I honestly believe he told the truth the first time and only changed his story after finding out his initial words did not reflect well on Elite's actions (paying him a bonus up front to stay on his feet).

Hope that doesn't come back to haunt him.

Cindy
10/21/08 11:49 PM
Jhayes45

ttt
10/22/08 12:06 AM
gorgesjorj
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TAGGRadio.com, Host
Golden Boy - 
gorgesjorj - 
Kr0ndogg -  ok you got me. i apologize.

lets see how well connected this forum is, shall we?

btw what were your other two big scoops? one was regarding aleks...what was the other one again?

lesnar out was the other one.

Never heard of Tagg Radio. What scoops have they broke?

we're just a dumb podcast. :-(
10/22/08 12:11 AM
Haywood Jablowme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/08 12:11 AM
 jorg,

Sign the Golden Boy to help you provide scoops on your podcast.  Have you cast Kizer's pwning yet? 
10/22/08 12:44 AM
CindyO

In all fairness, how was Keith suppose to know prior to Elite telling him? I think perhaps it was the way he responded that made some folks kinda snnnappy... LOL... but until he's told by the promoter a show is still a go.

Cindy
9/19/13 8:49 PM
Golden Boy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all the Kizer threads I felt like giving this one a read..
9/19/13 9:21 PM
btr740
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice blast from the past.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.