UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> dog food

3/6/09 4:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Morgz
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that your Shepherd smarmy? That really is the true raw diet....lol

I feed my 2 Shepherds the Nutro premium line -- its not the "max" -- it's the line above that. We feed the one in the blue bag with the German Shepherd on it...so it must good for them, right? lol.

Anyway, the kibble is a bit better than most of the normal retail stuff, has fewer additives, and contains some glucosomine & condroiten (or however the heck you spell it).

My dad feeds his border collie the Inova mixed with a vet perscribed kibble for uninary tract health. I tried the Inova and my dogs loved it, but unfortunately my wallet did not.
3/18/09 11:22 AM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt, thanks for the info.
4/29/09 8:59 PM
moemar
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have an apbt that i feed orijen adult. It has no grains at all in it just 70% meat and 30% vegetables which is appearantly the biologically correct diet for dogs. He used to get rashes on his belly all the time until about a month after i switched him onto orijen.

Big Rig
5/26/09 12:53 PM
WizzleTeatsv2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone ever try Blue Seal?
5/26/09 1:07 PM
MikeZev
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never heard of it. is it on dogfoodanalysis.com or do you have an ingredient list?
6/24/09 1:32 AM
TLM378
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard that the ash content in evo is way too high.

I have quit feeding kibble altogether. It's really not natural to take meat and cook it and process it into a dry state. But I am a freak about my dog's health.

This is the diet I follow, fairly closely, for my 2 dogs. www.leerburg.com/diet2.htm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.