UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Kat Von D to put on tattoo tour

10/27/08 2:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Popeye
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I over heard the other day while getting my does of pain that Kat Von D is planning a big tattoo tour/ show supposed to be across the usa still in the planning stages but supposed to be a big convention type deal with bands performing etc anyone else heard about this?
10/27/08 5:18 PM
Fernando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no but she's an average artist that is famous and overpriced, needless to say I would lover her long time!
10/28/08 1:02 AM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah... It's called Musink. It's basically a tattoo convention that goes on tour. There's a very good chance that I'll be going when it hits Norfolk and/or Atlanta because I absolutely have to get something done by Nikko. I just hope he doesn't jack up his prices for the duration.

http://www.musink.org/

And Fernando is right. She's not that great of an artist (Hannah is way better), but I'd superman the fuck out of that ho.
10/28/08 4:29 PM
Fernando

I would kill Hannah, fuck Kat and narry Kim Saigh
http://www.obsessedwithlaink.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kim.jpg
10/29/08 12:19 AM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know... Hannah's got the milf thing going on and I can definitely get behind that. I've only seen L.A. Ink once; last week when they went for hula hoop lessons. I don't know who the broad that was busting out of her top was, but I'd take her before any of them.
10/29/08 9:57 AM
Midleah

fernando

10/31/08 11:17 PM
MarioB

Hannah's a sweethart in person, and Corey's a bad ass.

Nikko's up to $200/hour, but luckily he's not that slow.

My buddy Rodney worked the 1st Musink show and he had a few appointments that couldn't even make it in because there were so many people waiting to get her autograph, the fire marshall's wouldn't let them in..so he lost money on the deal.

Personally, I think she was in the right place at the right time and does decent tattoos. She's a nice gal, but is going more for the rock star gimmick than tattooing.
12/4/08 6:26 PM
rare

a little bird told me the booths at musink are going to be 1k each.

25 cities over all. i dont know too many artist who can afford that really.

expect to be raped for prices.
12/4/08 7:35 PM
thefaint

Damn, I think that $200 an hour puts him out of my price range for a convention. At that rate, I'd need to spread it out over a few months.

Kat would be a much better fit on MTV, because she's definitely in this for the fame. Tattoos are a distant second.

You planning on doing any guest spots in eastern N.C. anytime soon, Mario?
12/6/08 2:43 PM
Pretjah
755 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to say she is not a good tattoo artist is insane.

she's not as good as alot of people but she's very good at her black and white portraits
12/6/08 4:44 PM
rare

well.. ill give her that, her black and grey is alright. but she cant tattoo anything else. and she's overrated.

she should have been a rockstar, not a tattoo artist.
12/8/08 1:16 AM
Fernando

I said she was an average artist that has rock star fame.
12/12/08 11:01 PM
MarioB

I actually might to do something around Jaxsonville, NC I believe. Where are you located at?

rare, that's crazy if the booths are 1K a piece. That's going a little too far I think. You would have to rape people on prices..I'm just not into that. I like sleeping at night, lol.
12/13/08 11:22 AM
thefaint

I'm in Kinston, which is about 30 - 40 minutes away from there. Are you going to be at Bombs Away?
12/26/08 2:28 PM
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOUR  EVENTS CANCELLED // but 2nd Annual dates Feb. 20,21,22 2009  at OCFG per MUSINK.com
12/28/08 10:18 AM
MarioB

Sorry..lotsa shit going on in my world.

Yes..Bombs Away is where I would be at..with David the guy who owns East Coast Ink magazine..Mike Eaton and those boys...hopefully sometime 2009. I'm trying to book all my conventions and guest spots now.
12/29/08 7:09 PM
HuntingtonPUNK

she was a teen who spent many minutes in many tattoo shop bathrooms getting porked

and she's from the Inland Empire, not Hollywood like she claims.

Is she a Punk Rocker, Heavy Metal or Skater, whats the flavor of the week?

full poser

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.