UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> MKULTRA???

10/28/08 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
keiths
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

been reading up on this last couple of days. had no idea any of this ever went on. guys recommend any books or sites on it?
10/29/08 1:32 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is it?
10/29/08 9:32 PM
keiths
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mind control experiments the CIA performed in the 40s,50s,60s. they supposedly stopped this in 63. there were 1-2 deaths involved, most of the civilians didnt even know they were test subjects. google it pretty interesting stuff
10/30/08 9:22 AM
mallet
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sirhan Sirhan was supposedly a tool of MKULTRA
11/19/08 7:35 AM
ferox13
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jonestown was meant to be an MK-Ultra test site too.
11/23/08 6:58 AM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The US Government had to pay out a fortune to victims of MK Ultra. When they brought in the Nazi scientists under Paperclip this was one of the projects that they worked on.

You can find a short documentary online about it that is fairly interesting and the History channel or Discovery Channel did a good one where they interviewed a number of the victims.

Sirhan Sirhan, Lee Harvey Oswald and Mark David Chapman were all MK Ultra subjects. The book 'The Manchurian Candidate' was also based on MK Ultra as was the Mel Gibson movie 'Conspiracy Theory'.
11/23/08 1:39 PM
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

makes you wonder what they are up to now days?
9/12/10 11:52 PM
shintothechin

VIGILANTCITIZEN.COM
10/4/10 4:14 PM
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did my English paper in 1301 on the subject.
10/5/10 2:13 PM
THE DEAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sirhan Sirhan is the most obvious example of the MK-Ultra program.

But the program is still going on today and is just as popular as it's ever been. It generally goes under the guise of university "behavioral science" programs and other monikers.

I highly recommend getting a copy of "Trance-Formation of America" for anyone interested in the subject.

Monarch Programming is the most popular off-shoot of MK-Ultra.

Another interesting book is "The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave".

They seem far-fetched but a lot of the information in these books can be verified through other sources and events.

Also...having a basic understanding of hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques make the subject and methods easier to understand.

I practiced NLP for a while 15 years ago and became interested in these mind-controlled programs when I found information that one of it's founders(Richard Bandler) most likely believed himself to be a member of the secret society many people(including myself) refer to as the Illuminati.

It's also important to have a basic understand of what dissociative identity disorder is and what causes it.
10/5/10 11:42 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Bandler as a member of the Illuminati...that's...odd.
10/6/10 3:09 AM
THE DEAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cluster - ^ Bandler as a member of the Illuminati...that's...odd.

Why do you think it's odd?

As far as I can tell he seems like he would fit right into their creepy organization.
8/26/12 12:12 AM
TerrySilver

after the dark knight rises shooting i read that many mkultra sleeper cells had been activated. seems believable after all the recent shootings taking place.
8/26/12 6:37 AM
ferox13
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow - this thread has just read Catcher in the Rye and reactivated. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.