UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> H-Ween Ghost Adventures at Moundville Pen

10/31/08 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Birdman3015
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tonite show is at the Moundville Pen.

It will be interesting because Ghost Hunters was there about a year or so ago. The suppose pic of the shadow man at the end of hall was de-bunked by Ghost Hunters and they had a few evps and other things...

So it will be interesting to see what these guys find and see if its a legit show...

So far during the show they have interviewed a former warden, several former officiers and lucked out to find a former prisioner who just happened to drive by....a bunch of stories about the pen and the neighbors across the street say they have seen peeps stare out the windows and claim to see peeps walk around in the grounds...

So who knows what they will get that Ghost Hunters did not get...
10/31/08 9:31 PM
Birdman3015
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There emf detector kept spiking at 25 to 30...orginally spiking at 3...

The lead dude kept shouting out im the new guard and get your butts back into your cells...

they kept hearing footsteps...

took a photo of one of there guys and in the background had a orb over the shoulder...
10/31/08 9:33 PM
Birdman3015

Hahaha the lead dude kept screaming out saying he has no respect for any of the guys and said bring it on...then leaves one of his guys behind to go invesigate other places...
10/31/08 9:38 PM
Birdman3015

One of there cameras they left behind that they stationed to peer down the cell hallway picked up suppose screams coming from a cell...then there camera auto focused acted up a bit as if something was standing in front of it
10/31/08 9:40 PM
Birdman3015

the guy they left behind was in the sugar shack ( a place for inmates to do rec stuff ) was giving demanding commands and picked up on his recorder a mocking laugh
10/31/08 9:43 PM
Birdman3015

they were in the boiler room looking for the inmate rd walls who got shanked and then got his head tooken off...They kept hearing bangs and the room which was at 65 in the room got so cold you could see there breath.
10/31/08 9:51 PM
Birdman3015

The lead guy sits in the hole by himself shouting out come on pussies come get me....

hahaha as he is talkin he states that he is not a big trash talker alone as he is with his two buddies
10/31/08 9:56 PM
Birdman3015

As he is chillin in the seat he got a evp saying Ill Kill You!

Now the analysis...
10/31/08 10:00 PM
Birdman3015

During that time

1 evp of a cell door slamming

1 evp of saying Look up Ill Kill you...

1 evp of a mocking laugh....and in the background a woman saying ill kill you

1 evp of Look ive gone away

1 pic of one of the dudes standing there with a glowing orb behind him
11/3/08 11:59 PM
ProfessorInkyBubbles
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They always find shit, ALWAYS.

See, I'm not sure if its because TAPS has to many people in their crew and they end up scaring away any ghost activity with all the people/camera crews/trailers/ect. or if the Ghost Adventure guys are just hoaxes. In the Their first episode I think, they got footage of an apparition AND a brick being thrown at them which, is HUGH evidence. And every time I watch sure enough they have apparitions, evps, all kinds of shit so I don't know. Ghost Hunters have been doing it much much longer and have not gotten half that shit which is why I find their show more believable.

My Mom thinks it's because the Ghost Adventure guys only have like 3 people and they kinda sneak in and stay the whole night. Ghost Hunters have way to many people and a large production and end up scaring all the activity away.

I'm curious to see what Ghost Hunters found on their Live Halloween show, I think they show results Wed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.