UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Buell motorcycles

10/31/08 11:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cheeseburger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone ever own or have info on xb12scg lighting i love the 2009 black one thinking of getting one thanks
10/31/08 11:40 PM
cheeseburger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/31/08 11:40 PM
ps ... the best sounding bike i have ever heard ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12YmLsQElRI
11/1/08 1:50 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In my opinion they are crap. They look great and are rumored to handle well but are slow as hell. Buell likes to talk about how 'innovative' they are, but the doodads do nothing to disguise the fact that they're slower than practically any sportbike. They would only seem sporty to someone coming off a harley. I used to ride with a guy who had one and he indeed use to ride harleys. He liked it and wasn't horribly slow on it. But I think he was riding at a spirited pace while I was tooling around. It vibrated a lot too. If you like it by all means. But if I was looking for a streetfighter I'd be looking at the speed triple, street triple or tuono if I was a balla. Street triple:

Speed triple:

Tuono:

11/1/08 5:38 PM
mad tiger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why the gay name.."street fighter" I love the style but...hate the gay terminology.
11/1/08 8:37 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your other choice is naked, is that more or less gay in your eyes?
11/1/08 11:54 PM
mad tiger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wot some kind of rule that cant be changed? is rice/crotch rocket a tm too? lol i kid...nice bikes just some gay ass terminology...oh wait I already said that.
11/2/08 9:10 AM
big_slacker

Edited: 11/02/08 9:12 AM
 You can call it whatever you want, its just that no one will know what the hell you're talking about. :D Personally I'd rather it has a 'gay' name (and I'm not sure how stretfighter is gay yet) than to actually look gay like harley riders. I mean seriously, crotchless/assless chaps over jeans, leather vests and bandanas? I know I look like a monkey humping a football on my sportbike but at least I'm a straight monkey.....

More naked bikes, Aprilia Shiver:

Ducati Hypermotord, now we're into supermoto, but maybe the OP will like the looks/style:

11/2/08 3:33 PM
cheeseburger

thanks for the info
11/9/08 9:27 PM
howsyourhead

God I love that pic of Xaus. I didnt however care for the hypermotard. I liked the KTM 900something cc SM much more. Regardless anything over 650cc in a supermoto is just too much for me. Its takes some dinosaur balls to ride it like it wants to be ridden.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.