UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> I Wont Have To Work!--Real Obama Supporter Vid. Yi

11/1/08 5:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Badlump
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/08 5:28 AM

This quote pretty much says it all,  the video is proof, because I know how unbelievable it sounds. “This is one of the most memorable experiences of my life!.......I never thought this day would happen! I won’t have to work to put gas in my car! I won’t have to work to pay off my mortgage! If I help him, he'll help me!!” (No, really, that’s a word for word quote from an Obama supporter at one of his rallies. ) **I do wish that more of these videos didn't seem so much to demonize blacks (or patronize them), but I can only send what I receive.....  
11/4/08 9:22 AM
Roy Batty
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her words spliced together in the video, and you didn't even quote them properly -- she said nothing about not having to work. Epic Fail!
11/5/08 6:34 AM
Badlump
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will report your findings to channel 6

Thank you
11/5/08 10:25 AM
PeterGBO
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my morgage", is what she says.

Hmm, maybe because she believes Obama will take care of our morgage and gas crisises through his proposed policies? Maybe when she says if I help them they help me she is refering to her vote helping them get into power and their vote helping improve her life through changed policies.

She sounds like an optimist to me, but nothing she said reflects her as dumb or unintelligent. Unless you are racist of course.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.