UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> I wanted to be a cop not a writer!

11/1/08 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Writing a long boring report really takes the fun out of getting a nice arrest. I think my eyes are bleeding from last night
11/1/08 12:34 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and I understand why we have to write such detailed reports... I just felt like bitching ;)
11/2/08 1:35 AM
Ze Dano
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude, you better hope you dont get into detective/major crimes (homicide) type detail then...
11/2/08 2:46 PM
LeftBench

no homicide division where i work, we havent had a murder in about 25 years thankfully

but yea I dont know if detective would be a good job for me. maybe one day tho
11/23/08 9:36 PM
Ze Dano
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarsMan - Try working with wiretaps! Not!

LOL ya really..any Canadian cops here will know what a Part VI is..
11/28/08 12:49 AM
mongo54
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it seems to me like the more interesting the job the more paperwork, have been working  strickly homicide with the exception of one high profile robbery/kidnap, ( i am in las vegas ).  so i think of it as the tax i pay for good cases.   yeah, sometimes the paper is discouraging.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.