UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Ok my great grandmother lived at that house for 30

11/3/08 9:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slagathor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/03/08 9:22 PM

Ok my great grandmother lived at that house for 30years with her husband and passed away two years ago this December, the first time in that house after she passed the lights just went out, my Grandmother flipped the switch a few times... nothing then all of a sudden it turns on. Then like clockwork an owl shows up that night(owl's never showed up there and my G.G. loved them)

With that being said since she has passed a family member(not sure what they are in terms of me) Moved into the house and made some minor modifications so he and his wife could live in it(He has Lou Gherig's and is confined to a wheel chair) Well this past week the lights started playing games the bulbs we're brand new, then later that day the owners wife is outside and the smoke detector goes off for no reason(it is hardwired to house, I believe)

She was a great lady I never met her husband but he seems cool. Do you think she is doing things to let us know she is alright? What do you attribute it to, an old house? Outside opinion would be liked.

Thanks
11/4/08 12:32 AM
JBALL
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There could be a very logical reason for the power shorts. However, I'm very open to the thought that a relative could be communicating. Do I put a lot of weight on it's value? Not really. However, it's always nice to be reassured that you'll be reunited with loved ones and that they're still around to see how you're doing.
11/7/08 2:19 AM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like it's a pretty old house, and given that both incidents are related to electricity, I'd venture a guess that the wiring is faulty and breaking down.

But of course, in my opinion there's the possibility that it's something more. However, the most simple, logical explanation is often the correct one.
11/7/08 7:59 AM
Midleah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ That's my take, too, but it would be fun to cruise around in there with a EMF gadget or something.
11/7/08 4:37 PM
SEXYBUTTEDOUTFIT

I think it is very likely that it's her. I live in my grandparents old house, and several times in the first few years after my grandma passed, I would be walking through the house and pass through an invisible cloud of her scent...perfume, powder, exactly what she used to smell like. I've been there for 15 yrs now, and it still happens once in a while, usually in her favorite spots in the house. I'm a definite believer.
11/8/08 9:18 AM
BassAssassin
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey SEXYBUTTEDOUTFIT!!!
11/10/08 10:58 AM
SEXYBUTTEDOUTFIT

Back atcha, BassAssassin.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.