UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I got myself into another debacle!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/7/08 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BoogeyMan69
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am now thinking this is a fake...eventhough in my heart I think Shonie could actually get himself into a situation similar to this...

Anyone see a YouTube of him in Bulgaria?
11/7/08 1:52 AM
MountainMedic
977 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dammnit the greeks!!
11/7/08 2:30 AM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shonie Carter's Excellent Adventure

Whoaaaaaa!
11/7/08 3:41 AM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
 How is he finding internet access to post of of this?
11/7/08 5:10 AM
Devlyn

Got to love Shonie, he is like a black, slightly inept James Bond. I don't care if this thread is for real or not, in my heart it's true damnit.
11/7/08 8:09 AM
shoniecarter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am fighting tomorrow I swear against this big guy in the stadium I will have pics i swear. I ain't lying, they are only giving me 2 options for getting back. I am gonna have to fight last and they get me home by race boat to turkey then chicago or i find my own way back. This is Bullsh_ _ options! So I am gonna fight to get back home and I will get somebody to post the pics I got at the coliseum, ect. and video of fight! I am sorry for bothering you guys with this stuff. Dana White treated me waaayyy better than this! If i get back I will cut the weight and get down to 170 and fight my way back to UFC and stay my ass there and retire there! did anybody tell my brother to feed my pets?
11/7/08 8:22 AM
nofatchicks

lol @ "dana white treated me better".
11/7/08 8:34 AM
bodybag76

LOL!!!!!
Shonie, my cousin has nothing to do with you fighting. Thats the Bulgarians' doing. He was just told to meet you and take care of you, thats what he's doing. You'll be alright my man. If you gotta do an exhibition on the side, big deal.. Take advantage of it.

I talked to Mitso yesterday and he said that YOU wanted to meet up with the Bulgarian girl, so they took you there, you horny bastard!! LMAO!!!! Fuckin Shonie!!!!
As far as the TV show and all that, give the UG some more info, like what the name of the show was, etc.. As you can tell, some are thinking that this is some huge troll. Time to prove them wrong, homie!!

Also, I have no idea how to access your pets and when I asked Shorty for ur brother's number, he said the he pawned his phone so I cant get a hold of him.
11/7/08 8:39 AM
BassAssassin
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EPIC!!
11/7/08 8:43 AM
fugazi2007

ttt
11/7/08 8:48 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there was a UG thread of the year award, this thread should get it. Comedy gold right here.

It should reach "Wisconsin bjj growing strong" proportions.
11/7/08 8:49 AM
shoniecarter
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I know that I am meeting with the promoter after this, i am on tv all day on channel bulgarian national tv and they call it Nova television and ring television. I was asked about my days of fighting at the nightclubs in chicago. WTF!
11/7/08 9:54 AM
MissRARA
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMMAE.tv, Partner
Shonie, I pray you make it back home safely.
11/7/08 10:00 AM
TheGroundFighter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shonie, Just found out about this Thread. Let me know.
B
11/7/08 10:07 AM
worldfightfan

Oh come on you guys .. you cannot believe this is happening do you? I mean come on, he is probably typing this from Chicago looking up the world map on wikipedia to make this up. There is no way this is possible.
11/7/08 10:18 AM
bodybag76

worldfightfan - Oh come on you guys .. you cannot believe this is happening do you? I mean come on, he is probably typing this from Chicago looking up the world map on wikipedia to make this up. There is no way this is possible.

NO, hes not in Chicago. Im a good friend of his.. Kirik already verified that the IP address was in Bulgaria yesterday or the day before..
11/7/08 10:33 AM
Telfo

there is only one work i can come up with to describe this...........

WAT

11/7/08 10:38 AM
Dokkalfar
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The people are hungry and skeptical, We Need Proof!.

Pics. Vid. Youtube, Youtube.bl
11/7/08 10:56 AM
fightpimp

Shonie, what type of rules ae they going to eploy in the exhibition match? Greek standard, Unified, or Gladiator? You, my man, are a one of a kind!... do that shit and get home!
11/7/08 11:10 AM
King Payne

Its kinda ironic how Mr. International doesn't have the tools to get outta there lol. On a serious note, I'm sorry to hear this bro. Hope everything works out for the best.
11/7/08 11:22 AM
Chris
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
either biggest troll of all time or greatest story ever told on the UG....
11/7/08 11:26 AM
Ramon Maroni
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ I am going with biggest troll
11/7/08 11:30 AM
Fightin_Chance
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At this point it doesn't matter if it is a troll or not.  It is entertaining as hell.
11/7/08 11:32 AM
xakx

"Dana White treated me waaayyy better than this! If i get back I will cut the weight and get down to 170 and fight my way back to UFC and stay my ass there and retire there!"

LOL, ttt for Shonie to get back safe and sign back with the UFC!
11/7/08 11:33 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shoniecarter - All I know that I am meeting with the promoter after this, i am on tv all day on channel bulgarian national tv and they call it Nova television and ring television. I was asked about my days of fighting at the nightclubs in chicago. WTF!

I have Video of such events . Shonie , did you refund my 30 dollars yet ?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.