UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I got myself into another debacle!

11/6/08 2:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alvo69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAMN- Mojo had the Shonie/Midnite Express Passport romoshop...
11/6/08 4:24 PM
Absolute29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.
11/6/08 4:31 PM
bodybag76

OKAY! I GOT A CALL FROM SHONIE!

Im sitting at work and I get a call from a long 12 digit number. I had a feeling it was Shonie and sure enough it was.
It was loud! I believe he said he was in a sushi bar (weird). He didnt say if he was still in Bulgaria but he was calling me to ask me about my cousin Dimitri or "Mitso" as we call him. You'll see in my prior posts where I mentioned that I left Shonie a voicemail and texted him my cousins information, in Greece. I guess Shonie took me up on that and DID contact my cousin. I had given my cousin the heads up yesterday..

This next shit is hilarious!!!!! Shonie actually sounded kinda worried! LMAO!!!! He said that a Benz pulled up, followed by another Benz, followed by an Audi. My cousin was in the middle car and came out and greeted Shonie, introduced himself, etc.. He was asking me if it was safe to be around these guys? Haha!!! I re-assured him that even though Mitso is not exactly what we call a model citizen, he is my closest cousin in Greece and would do anything for me. We're very tight, ever since we were younger and he lived in Chicago.
Anyway, long story short - they were eating at some upscale sushi bar ( i THINK he said sushi bar, it was LOUD), the guys were treating him like one of their own, he sounded like he was having a blast and he mentioned that he was on Bulgarian television. Thats all I got for now. He kept it brief. And YES, I heard women by him!
I will call my cousin after I get off work and get more details. It's around 11:30 pm down there right now, so Im pretty sure they'll be partyin all night. Just thought Id let the UG know.
11/6/08 5:15 PM
Russ
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/6/08 5:18 PM
INDK
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bodybag76 -  OKAY! I GOT A CALL FROM SHONIE!

Im sitting at work and I get a call from a long 12 digit number. I had a feeling it was Shonie and sure enough it was.
It was loud! I believe he said he was in a sushi bar (weird). He didnt say if he was still in Bulgaria but he was calling me to ask me about my cousin Dimitri or "Mitso" as we call him. You'll see in my prior posts where I mentioned that I left Shonie a voicemail and texted him my cousins information, in Greece. I guess Shonie took me up on that and DID contact my cousin. I had given my cousin the heads up yesterday..

This next shit is hilarious!!!!! Shonie actually sounded kinda worried! LMAO!!!! He said that a Benz pulled up, followed by another Benz, followed by an Audi. My cousin was in the middle car and came out and greeted Shonie, introduced himself, etc.. He was asking me if it was safe to be around these guys? Haha!!! I re-assured him that even though Mitso is not exactly what we call a model citizen, he is my closest cousin in Greece and would do anything for me. We're very tight, ever since we were younger and he lived in Chicago.
Anyway, long story short - they were eating at some upscale sushi bar ( i THINK he said sushi bar, it was LOUD), the guys were treating him like one of their own, he sounded like he was having a blast and he mentioned that he was on Bulgarian television. Thats all I got for now. He kept it brief. And YES, I heard women by him!
I will call my cousin after I get off work and get more details. It's around 11:30 pm down there right now, so Im pretty sure they'll be partyin all night. Just thought Id let the UG know.

amazing! Yer a good guy and so is yer cousin.
11/6/08 5:22 PM
themstiles
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is epic.

Shonie Carter -- I am legend
11/6/08 5:32 PM
MissRARA
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMMAE.tv, Partner
bismanfightclub - Like sands throug the hourglass and so is the Shonie of our lives.

HAHA! Good one! :)
11/6/08 5:33 PM
TheClips

bodybag76 - OKAY! I GOT A CALL FROM SHONIE!

That is awesome--truly the stuff TV shows are made out of!
11/6/08 5:38 PM
bodybag76

^ Cant say Im surprised. Lol
11/6/08 5:43 PM
rkjmd

This thread is hilarious.
11/6/08 5:52 PM
xkmasada
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't make this stuff up...
11/6/08 7:48 PM
caliphornia

Edited: 11/06/08 7:48 PM
lol@ anyone believing any of this

i have to admit though, this is the best troll thread i've ever seen.

CRE, TAKE SOME NOTES!
11/6/08 7:57 PM
worldfightfan

as much as I'd like to believe this I can't!
11/6/08 8:36 PM
nofatchicks

Totally believable. Whenever I'm in a jam, the first thought that crosses my mind is "I gotte get on the UG and figure a way out of this mess".
11/6/08 8:49 PM
ahyeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this has to be one of the best top 5 threads of 08
11/6/08 9:01 PM
Haywood Jablowme

Hilarious if true, pretty funny if not.

I can see some Greece customs officer getting blasted with the spinning backfist.
11/6/08 9:10 PM
Jeepster
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a good read regardless
11/6/08 9:12 PM
Bemin

Anybody else I would scream great troll job, but with Shonie, I can actually see this really happening....
11/6/08 9:14 PM
Haywood Jablowme

Edited: 11/06/08 9:23 PM
With Kirik confirming the IP, and I'll take Bodybag at his word. 

This shit is epic!

11/6/08 9:38 PM
fightpimp

LOL, everybody knows that Kirik and Shonie are pals right???
11/6/08 10:06 PM
easyrhino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*waits for ed hsu to set up fund to wire money over to shonie*
11/6/08 11:32 PM
Kneeblock
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's amazing.

I've been so caught up in Post-Election excitement that I missed this thread

AND Faber getting KOed by Brown

AND Filho finally getting beaten.

Seriously Shonie, being from Chicago you must know someone who knows someone who AT LEAST knows someone who went to church with our President-elect.  They will hook you up!
11/6/08 11:50 PM
jarva
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao
11/7/08 1:21 AM
shoniecarter
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damnit the Greeks! I am here now and these cars pull up on me, this has to be bodybags cousin and these big as hell geek guys jump out with ear pieces and take me into this car and i am now scared as hell but everyone is laughing and I don't quite get it all but something is funny and I am the only black guy here! The next thing the cars stop and we are in front of a stadium in greece after a ride from hell and wouldn't you know it thee are the guys that got me into all of this and the daughter is standing there as well. It's a damned fight show I guess alot of pople are here. Your cousin is trying to get me to fight this big assed greek/turkish wrestler in exhibition!WTF!
11/7/08 1:28 AM
shoniecarter
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i gotta go to talk to the mayor/bigwig/ promoter about this shit! I gotta get home to feed my pets and kiss the kids!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.