UnderGround Forums

Português UnderGround >> Giudici Recebe convite p/ Lutar nos USA

11/7/08 8:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight 1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcelo Giudici is looking to land a spot on an upcoming strikeforce card. Here is a 3 minute clip on him, probably one of the best fighters never to have fought outside of Brazil. His sherdog record has him at 8-1 with wins over UFC veteran Eugenio Tadeo.
11/7/08 8:04 PM
Fight 1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is from Doug Wilson, an interview with Marcelo Guidici:

Promoter: A lot of people have watched your fights from years past and have been very impressed. Why have you never fought in Japan or the USA?
Giudici: Im never Have Opportunity to fight out side of Country,Always Im Whit Renzo Gracie,Daniel Gracie and my Friend Ryan Gracie But Never Open Opportunitys to me but rightnow I have this opportunity and I like say thank you to my Manager Mr,Doug Wilson to Help me Make this Happen.

Promoter: Rumor has it that you fought closed door matches for no money against some of the best fighter in Brazil for no money? Is the true? How did the fights go?
Giudici: Im going to USA to Fight in Pan American Games of Jiu Jitsu and Im Visit Master Carlson Gracie and I ask him to Train or test whit him students Carlson say In time I don't Have no one right in your weight division to train here and Im say no Proplem I train any one and this time Vitor Belfort,Alan Goes and Wallid ismaill and im Fight whit Alan first for 10 Min and after Wallid for 10 Min and Carlson very happy whit my style and talent Wallid and Alan don't make me tap and Im fight very hard this time.Carlson say you in my Team rightnow stay here but is very hard to me this time. Thank you to Master Carlson to help me and make this fight test whit the best student in the Time.

Promoter: A lot of people think that at age 40, most fighters are past their prime! Do you still feel you can compete with the top fighters in the world at your weight class?
Giudici: Im in my Prime rightnow and I feel Like 20 years Im don't Have not Proplem I like to have Opportunity To Show Everyone in World Im the-best in my Division 155.

Promoter: Years back people said your career took a setback when you were shot outside of your school! Can you elaborate on this incident and are healthy since this happened?
Giudici: Im very Health and about incident Im going to my school Night Time and Couple peoples like to Grab My Motocycle and Im fight back and this Guys shot me But Everything is okay now.
Promoter: Please tell people in the USA more about your background in Jiu Jitsu/Chinese boxing/judo?
Giudici: Im start to train since 6 year old My Mom love sport and help me a lot,Im start Judo and fight a lot Judo competition and after Judo Im Train Kung Fu For long time, and Im 7 time National Champion and after Im going to Chine to Train and Fight I have Invitation of Master Chines to Train Lei Tai (chines Boxing) and stay in Chine for 3 years to Training and Fight And to learn Chineses Art Im 2 time National Champion , 2 time Champion in Asian ,and 2 time World champion (Pequim and Tawain) Im only Person in World To Have this Invitation to represent Chine.
Promoter: Are there any last things you would like to say to the fans in the USA?
Giudicio: Im Cant Believe I have so much Fan in USA,Im very Happy to Know and I have a lot more energy to train to make all my fans happy ,I like to talk whit everyone I can, Thank you so much for everything.

Promoter: when was your last fight? who was it against and how did it go?
Giudici: Im Fight whit Adriano Munil Him Is recent champiom here in the time and organization call me to Fight one months before fight day and I start Train very hard for this Fight but Im hurts My Foot and I need to lost 5 kilos too, some times I like to going hard but I need to take care My self in and of round and rightnow Im the Champion whit 41 years old ,ha,ha,ha.

Promoter: What Show you like to Fight in U.S.A ? and when you think you ready?Who you Like to fight in your division?
Giudici: I like fight in the-best organization because I like fight whit the-best and everything rightnow is in hands of my Manager Doug Wilson Only this Title I need,I fight whit any one Put to me to Fight Im very Confident whit my Coahs and Techniques I like say Im very Happy and Thank you to help me have this opportunity Thanks
You have ignored this user.
11/23/08 8:41 PM
marcelo giudici
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im ready to  fight now!!!! to strikeforce next year
wait me my fans thanks!
11/28/08 10:11 PM
marcelo giudici

ttt
12/11/08 9:24 PM
marcelo giudici

I want fight to fight soon U.S.A!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.