UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> ATTN: Bflex

11/9/08 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fake Pie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/08 4:53 PM

Do you do, or do you know someone who does, Florida expungements for el cheapo?

I'd do it myself but from the looks of the FL statute it looks like a pain, especially if you haven't done it before and don't have previous ones to just copy off of.

Not for me but for a relative. I am willing to pay just don't want to get raped.

MMA mail me or let me know and I will post up a regular email account.

Thanks man.
11/10/08 11:33 AM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most everybody I know charges about $1500. It really isn't that difficult. I'll coach everybody through it if you want.
11/11/08 6:50 AM
Fake Pie

Good lord 1500!

I'll pull the statutes again... yeah if you can answer questions I would appreciate it.

Thanks man.
12/10/08 5:07 PM
Fake Pie

Turns out the FDLE has detailed instructions on their website and the guy already started doing it himself. I'll help him if he gets hung up (i.e., I will ask you :)).
12/10/08 7:04 PM
bflex
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The FDLE's website is where I look everytime. It's not like I remember how to do it. Just follow the instructions and you will be fine.
12/11/08 10:33 AM
Fake Pie

LOL. Yeah I hadn't bothered to look yet because I hadn't committed to start doing it. Going off the statutes/regs would have been a pain. Nice of them to have it all laid out. Though I guess most agencies have forms and instructions (in my line anyhow) so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. It is Florida though...
12/11/08 11:02 AM
HaMMerHouseFAN
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to hijack your thread but (but = I'm going to anyways) when will you be in Florida bflex? I will be flying down next Wednesday but will be on the Ft. Myers side. Not sure when I will be in the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area.
12/11/08 11:58 PM
Fake Pie

How did your CivPro exam go?

You are going to be in Fort Misery? I am from there. Have we had this conversation already?
12/12/08 10:51 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Civ Pro went really well actually. I thought Secured Transactions was a breeze in part that I worked at a bank for 2 years as a manager. I have Evidence Saturday morning and then Con Law on Monday night.

I didn't know you were from Florida. I always thought you were from Maryland based on some of your other posts. My aunt and uncle live in Estero Florida in a pretty nice place and we are staying with them. I will be down there for about a month. There neighbor has a ton of money and is really cool, so there is a chance he might let me take one of his Bentleys out as well. I dont really care for the Gulf side as much as the Atlantic side though.
12/13/08 1:45 AM
bflex

Leaving FL tomorrow morning. May be back on next Fri. I will let you know.
12/13/08 12:49 PM
Fake Pie

I am from Fort Myers but I live in Baltimore now. Where do you go to school?

That is weird that you have secured transactions in your first year.
12/14/08 8:30 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN

This is actually my second year of law school but I only went part-time in the evening last year. I have since transfered to the full-time program.
12/15/08 12:07 AM
HaMMerHouseFAN

I go to the University of Toledo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.