UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Got fanstastically laid over the weekend.

11/10/08 11:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ogami Itto
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We dropped the kids off at my in-laws because we needed to paint one of our rooms, the bedroom, and do some touch up in the hall and other rooms. We were taping off the molding and moving furniture. It was all out of the room except the bed, which we had moved to the center of the room and were preparing to cover with plastic. I said to Mrs. Itto, "I know whenever we get into this situation you are so concerned about getting everything done before we have to get the kids back but I have been fantasizing all morning about making love before we get started on all this painting."

"Well," she said, "how fast can you be?"

"Oh, you don't want to."

I said this last as she pulled the blinds low, whipped back the cover of the bed and slipped out of her jeans and panties....
11/10/08 11:14 AM
beerbelly
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

go on.........
11/10/08 11:15 AM
samichlaus
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she pulled the blinds low, whipped back the cover of the bed and slipped out of her jeans and panties..cinched the giant strap-on dildo around her waist...
11/10/08 11:15 AM
Yuki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow....

A married guy got laid.... by his wife.

Story of the year
11/10/08 11:16 AM
Steve72
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she pulled the blinds low, whipped back the cover of the bed and slipped out of her jeans and panties..cinched the giant strap-on dildo around her waist and opened the closet door to let thesheep out..... 
RANDY ERICKSON
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

speak s l o w e r
gaymears

I went out with Mrs Mears at the weekend when our kids were at the grandparents. She got really drunk and went to bed early and I got nothing.
11/10/08 11:17 AM
Bootsy Collins
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yuki - Wow....

Story of the year
11/10/08 11:23 AM
Ogami Itto
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Well...

"No, you don't want to."

"I don't, actually, but you might not get it later so I would get in here if I were you."

Shirt and jeans are off and I'm grabbing the birth control from the other room. I don't know if you've ever had the feeling of being in a monogamous relationship and not having had it for a week or two, the desperate feeling, the weak in the knees hunger, but I'm pretty sure it was on both of us as I climbed under the covers and in between my wife's legs. We devoured each other's mouths and whispered words of love. There was not a lot of foreplay, just a hunger, just a need, and as I slipped into her and began to move another amazing, wonderful thing happened. We normally restrain ourselves from making too much noise because of the children but we were alone in this cavernously empty house and as I thrust we began to cry out, both of us, giving vent to the kinds of verbal sounds we used to make before we had children, although this time with a new level of appreciation and joy. I wrapped one arm around my wife's shoulders and another around her waist, hand on her ass as I drove myself farther harder and deeper in. Her hands were on the globes of my buttocks pulling me to her. I no time at all we were crying out as we had not in a long time and cumming, cumming; I found myself calling my wife's name, whimpering, and whispering, "Oh! Oh, my wife!" (Yeah, that probably sounds corny to you guys). And then we were there, warm, wet and satisfied beneath the blankets. We kissed, nuzzled. I guess the whole act was over in just a few minutes and we were smiling and happy as we got dressed again and went back to painting the room.

I guess married sex can seem kind of boring to the average single OGer but it's been wonderful to me. I don't know that I can accurately convey the joy and rapture that comes of knowing someone for a long, extensive monogamous period, the way you are known and the way you know your lover, the comfort, the bond, the potency.

Anywho, there's my story.
11/10/08 11:23 AM
PatK
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you finish painting?
11/10/08 11:24 AM
Ogami Itto

gaymears - I went out with Mrs Mears at the weekend when our kids were at the grandparents. She got really drunk and went to bed early and I got nothing.

I hate when that happens!
11/10/08 11:25 AM
samichlaus
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did she poop in the cup?
11/10/08 11:26 AM
TorontoMike

I'm actually watching the paint dry as opposed to reading this thread.
11/10/08 11:27 AM
angryinch

when did the midget come into play?
Ogami Itto

PatK - Did you finish painting?

Yes, and the for days after we gave each other these sly looks. I was gonna get it again last night but Aunt Tillie dropped by. TMI? This is married sex, folks, get used to it.
Ogami Itto

TorontoMike - I'm actually watching the paint dry as opposed to reading this thread.

Hahaha! +1
11/10/08 11:30 AM
sol manila

Yuki - Wow....

Story of the year

11/10/08 12:20 PM
jkd_guy
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Married guy got laid by his wife.

That is a story!
More like a myth, those things don't happen.
11/10/08 12:22 PM
PatK
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You stole that rant from a Penthouse Forum for married guys.
11/10/08 12:23 PM
PatK

P.S.

You should have asked her if she knew what a housepainter's radio was and then jerked on her face/chest.
11/10/08 12:24 PM
cycklops
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics or it's all a lie (of the painted rooms that is)
11/10/08 12:27 PM
Lancifer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night Catastrohphe Girl gave me phone sex while I jerked off.

I shot my load on Cujo's shirt.

The end.
11/10/08 12:28 PM
sadic1
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ogami Itto rocks! Viva la married sex!
11/10/08 12:28 PM
TheMorg826
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yuki - Wow....

Story of the year

LOL
11/10/08 12:30 PM
Lancifer

...normally I wouldn't have revealed to the OG that I blasted population paste on the shirt of a fellow OGer, but apparently she already told him I did that as he just texted me with this:

"U jizz on my shirt?!"

Answer:  Yes, my friend...I did, in fact, jizz on your shirt.

....all I can say in defense, is that the phone sex was impromptu, and my nut towel too far away.  Your shirt was a victim of proximity.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.