UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Got fanstastically laid over the weekend.

11/11/08 12:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lancifer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately, Cujo owns no wolf shirt upon which I can jizz.  Said jizz was slung upon his Detroit shirt.

...as I say, victim of proximity.

If I had proper planning, my standard nut towel would have been utilized.

Actually, now that I think about it, should I feel bad for cheating on my towel with Cujo's shirt?!?
11/11/08 12:43 PM
Ogami Itto
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Detroit shirt!
12/20/08 4:25 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ogami, serious question, because marriage gets more unappealing to me the more I find out about it. Do you get as much sex as you want from your wife?
12/22/08 11:30 AM
Ogami Itto
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D -

No. I hope you can appreciate, though, that there's some context to that. I used to get it pretty much when I wanted before kids. But even so, I had to lower my needs a little. If I could get laid twice a week, I'd be happy. Three times sometimes, awesome. Once a week I can live with.

Also, for me, there has definitely been a rise in quality of sex even as quantity has decreased.

Hope this is answering your question. I don't know what your situation is so if you feel like sharing more of yourperspective, perhaps I can share more of mine. A lot of happily married guys feel the same way as me.
12/22/08 11:32 AM
Ogami Itto

Just re-read my original posts and have a nice hard on now.
1/11/09 3:36 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm, you've diffused some of my worries, thanks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.