UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Fatherhood tattoo designs?

11/11/08 1:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ahyeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm looking to get another tat . this time im wanting something to do with being a father. My son was born few weeks ago on halloween.

Does anybody know where i can find some fatherhood tattoo designs?

I was also thinking of possibly getting angel wings put on my back with my sons names on them, kinda like im thier guardian angel.
11/11/08 3:07 PM
Thomas Hamilton
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chicks get angel wing tats my man.

Congrats on being a father, it's the best thing ever.  Tattoos are very personal, especially when it comes to something like a father son relationship.

Spend some time thinking about the whole thing, what you want, what it means to you, where you want to put it, and then after researching and finding the arists you think does the best work in your area go talk to him about it and see what kind of sketch he can come up with. Then you take that sketch home and look over it for a few weeks thinking about it, what it means, where it will go, etc. And if you are still feel good about it set up the appointment and do it.

11/11/08 6:11 PM
Fernando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

popeye has one
11/12/08 8:56 AM
Midleah

11/12/08 8:56 AM
Midleah

11/12/08 8:58 AM
Midleah

11/14/08 11:20 AM
ahyeah
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thx all and thx midleah, I was looking at the kanji but it's not really my style plus ive heard stories of people getting kanji tats done and the symbols ended up meaning other things.

I did find a keltic symbol for fatherhood that would match my other celtic sun on my shoulder, but im not quite sure where too put it. I am looking towards more of getting a big back peice done.
11/14/08 11:20 AM
ahyeah

Rf426 that tat is awesome!
11/14/08 1:50 PM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hamilton is right. People will always tell you that all of your tattoos should tell a story or have some deep personal meaning. Truth is, most people just aren't interesting enough for that kind of shit. To me, getting a tattoo is like having a nice painting hanging on the wall in your living room. It doesn't have any meaning, but it looks pretty fucking cool. But with something as personal as fatherhood, you're definitely going to want to put a lot of thought into it and get something that you know no one else is going to have. Personally, I'd stay away from kanji. Even if the lettering is unique to you, you're still going to see something similar on a lot of other people.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.