UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Golfer's Elbow

11/17/08 3:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaveM
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the past month I've been feeling a significant amount of pain on the inside of my right elbow. I took 2 weeks off from lifting and have since cut back from 4 days a week to 2 so I can get more recovery time. I've also been wearing an elbow strap, icing and taking ibuprofen daily for inflamation but it still hurts, just not nearly as much.

I barely feel any pain with pushing exercises but I can't do pulling exercises at all.

How long does this usually take to go away? Is there anything else I can do other than stop working out all together for a while?
11/18/08 11:54 PM
JasonE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do this: http://www.profcs.com/app/?Clk=2217683

It's the most effective self-treatment and reinjury prevention program I've worked with. Otherwise, go see a good massage therapist that knows how to work with repetitive strain injuries. If you do both, you'll get faster results.

Jason Erickson
www.CSTMinnesota.com
11/19/08 6:58 AM
BoxingFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had the ole tennis elbow. Tried all kinds of stuff that helped but didn't fix it. A girl I work with is a massage therapist. She did some deep tissue something or other...felt like she was pushing her fingers through one side of my arm and out the other. Hurt while she was doing it, and was a bit sore for a day or so, but was way more effective than anything else I had tried.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.