UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Sketch Of The Tat To Be Started Soon

11/18/08 10:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
T-Ham
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/10 12:16 AM

The sketch.

I'm not going full sleeve but the option is there if I ever change my mind.

11/18/08 1:47 PM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... Going all out, huh? I think it looks pretty awesome. Has your artist told you how many hours of work you're looking at?
11/18/08 1:59 PM
Thomas Hamilton
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get the urge to get new tats all the time. Going big like this ensures I dont end up with abunch of smaller randomly placed ink on my body.

Ill just be doing half sleeves, not full sleeves. He drew it with full sleeves so later if I want to add them I can, and it will flow seamlessly with the rest.

I haven't asked him how many hours it will take. He did say it will take about 4-6 hours to do all the line work. Im scheduled to start on the 13th of December.
11/18/08 3:53 PM
The Popeye
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLY SHIT!!

Bravo to you man that looks like it will be fucking awsome!

Who will do this?
11/18/08 3:56 PM
The Popeye
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your in Dallas area huh? I see 972 838 as the first part of the phone number LOL
11/18/08 4:14 PM
Thomas Hamilton

Edited: 11/18/08 4:14 PM
RF426 - I think you're in for a long bumpy ride!!!!

Looks sick, though.

And, as much as I don't like Terry, he'll do a great job.

lmao @ the assfaces, though

Thanks man. thats the only part people trip out about are the ass faces.

Yeah popeye, i'm in Dallas. Thats my cell number and email address at the top, lol.

He thinks I should add some chest panels, but im not going to. Not right now anyway.

Terry Mayo out of cat tattoo is doing it.

11/18/08 4:22 PM
The Popeye

LOL I just realized with pants on it will look like that dude is trying to climb up out of your pants!
11/18/08 4:47 PM
Fernando
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bad ass! im dying for new work, i have yet to commit to a design on each side of my ribs.
11/18/08 4:55 PM
Thomas Hamilton

The Popeye - LOL I just realized with pants on it will look like that dude is trying to climb up out of your pants!

FTW!!
11/19/08 1:25 AM
Mike Valentine
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that's fucking intense. I don't know if your pansy ass can handle that many hours.
11/20/08 12:00 AM
thefaint
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thomas Hamilton -  I get the urge to get new tats all the time. Going big like this ensures I dont end up with abunch of smaller randomly placed ink on my body.

Ill just be doing half sleeves, not full sleeves. He drew it with full sleeves so later if I want to add them I can, and it will flow seamlessly with the rest.

I haven't asked him how many hours it will take. He did say it will take about 4-6 hours to do all the line work. Im scheduled to start on the 13th of December.

I'm the same way. I constantly want to get new stuff. I have one arm that's just going to be small random pieces that I'll add a background to later. I definitely want to get a full sleeve on my left arm, though.

Keep us updated. I definitely want to see how this turns out.
11/20/08 10:14 AM
The Popeye

PICS to Document the full process are required lest I hire large burly men to violate your anus.
11/20/08 11:16 AM
ferox13
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think OMA got that exact same back piece.

I remeber him saying there was a good 3-4 hours work on it...
11/20/08 11:20 AM
Thomas Hamilton

Threats like that will only engorge my penis.
11/20/08 11:15 PM
yodel

Bad ass sketch. What does something like that cost? (If you don't mind me asking.)
11/20/08 11:16 PM
yodel

My friend lives in Dallas. Why does everyone hate that artist? (He does too.)
11/21/08 8:28 AM
Thomas Hamilton

yodel - Bad ass sketch. What does something like that cost? (If you don't mind me asking.)

I dont know. Im guessing around 6 grand before its all said and done
11/21/08 8:44 AM
Thomas Hamilton

Edited: 11/21/08 10:06 AM
yodel -  My friend lives in Dallas. Why does everyone hate that artist? (He does too.)

LOL, I dont know man. But everybody does hate him. I have some friends that have gotten some work done in his shop and they say the same thing. He's the same guy that has done my laser removal, and has worked with me for awhile now on this sketch that he didnt charge me for. He's been nothing but very cool to me.

I checked out alot of local artist, and he was one of the top 3 guys whos work I liked best. Then I researched different tattoo machines, and what was said about the pros and cons of each. As it turns out when I asked him what he thought of the hawk machine, because I like everything I read about it,  he had crossed over to the hawk about a year ago and hasn't looked back. He also has a second book that hes in the middle of working on thats all neo-japanese style art. So hes been submerged in shegi and the other big names associated with this style.

Edited to add that people seem to not like him as a person, but ive never heard anyone say anything bad about his work.

11/23/08 2:29 PM
The Popeye

Yeah I wish I could be there to watch you cry
11/23/08 11:50 PM
yodel

6 grand isnt much when it's truly art and it's forever. your sketch is bad ass. post pics when you've got something.
12/2/08 11:23 AM
The Popeye

so have you had any of this done yet or are you still dreaming about it?

Come on it's been 14 days already!
12/2/08 1:32 PM
I<3 Penis Tattoos

Dec. 13th is the first session

Getting to this point has taken about a year, and has already cost me a relationship with my ebony gf that ive been on and off again with for the last 3 1/2 years.

She sent me this text this morning

"Your tattoo is very creepy"

Me - "If by creepy you mean AWESOME, then yagh youre right"

Her - "Youve been stringing me along for 3 1/2 years thanks for getting that tattoo you wont have to worry about me bothering you again"

Me -    :(
12/3/08 2:44 AM
The Popeye

I<3 Penis Tattoos -  Dec. 13th is the first session

Getting to this point has taken about a year, and has already cost me a relationship with my ebony gf that ive been on and off again with for the last 3 1/2 years.

She sent me this text this morning

"Your tattoo is very creepy"

Me - "If by creepy you mean AWESOME, then yagh youre right"

Her - "Youve been stringing me along for 3 1/2 years thanks for getting that tattoo you wont have to worry about me bothering you again"

Me -    :(

Damn dude, when I came home with that half sleeve my wife sort of freaked a bit then she got used to it now she is always telling me to show it to her friends.
1/15/09 3:38 PM
Dmclat
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pic of outline?
1/15/09 4:32 PM
Cuddlebug 2

My finances have taken a pretty big hit. That combined with the cost of the house i'm building in 2 months leaves with the smarter choice of putting this project on hold for now.

Damn I like that sketch though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.