UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Good tactical gloves?

11/18/08 1:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, winter is here in NJ and I am in need of a good pair of tactical gloves. Before I go and make a purchase I wanted to get some input from the UG/OG LEO's. I'm looking for a glove that isn't super expensive but is still quality.

Thanks in advance.
11/20/08 3:35 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Marsman!

Also, are you an LEO in Sao Paulo? If so, care to explain your experiences so far? I bet its pretty wild.
11/26/08 3:38 PM
LeftBench

MarsMan: That sounds pretty cool...

Oh and thanks again for the glove suggestion.
11/28/08 12:46 AM
mongo54
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

511 makes some quality gloves, I live in vegas so mostly i worry about dexterity and sacrifice cut resistance and fluid protection some.  whatever you choose make sure you train dt and shooting etc with them on so you know how they affect you.

11/29/08 12:14 AM
mongo54
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

defensive tactics

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.