UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> EMF

11/21/08 10:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/21/08 10:26 PM

Anyone have any opinions concerning electromagnetic fields? Like everything else in the world, humans are made up of two things, matter and energy. Magnetic fields generate electric current. We consist of positively charged protons and negatively charged neutrons. Like you take two magnets and like sides repel and opposite sides attract. Those are the magnetic poles and what pushes the two magnets aways are the like charges repelling eachother.

This is just something I've been studying a little and I've read scientists are working to understand how magnetic fields(again which are all around us) influence our person. Interesting stuff and just curious if anyone else has an interest in this?
11/21/08 10:31 PM
karasu

Just wanted to add a cool and interesting fact. Animals like sea-turtles and birds use magnetic fields to guide them on their travels.
11/23/08 6:49 AM
Redneck
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an interest in this. The Haarp technology uses magnetic fields and it is supposed to be the reason that whales and dolphins have been beaching themselves for the past few decades. Their guidance systems are thrown out by it.
11/23/08 1:17 PM
karasu

Edited: 11/23/08 1:20 PM
Many people scoff at the idea of chi, but when you start looking into the science behind it, well, it's quite clear that such a thing does indeed exist.

Now, I don't know to what level humans can control their chi. I do believe some people have the gift and through hard work, such as meditation, can better harness this energy.

Humans have so much potential but we use so little. What percentage of our brains do we actually use? Imagine if we could all harness that power.

So when you start at the basic level, matter, and it's building blocks, the atom, and it's protons(positive charge), neutrons(negative charge), plus breath(oxygen composes 60% of human body) you can begin to understand the importance of the ancient disciplines like Chi'Gung and Yoga.

I just wanted to share some recent observations here. I also find this information to be very motivating if you practice any type of internal exercise such as Yoga or Chi'Gung.

Apparently, there are magnetic fields all around us. Regridgerators, telephones, television, microwaves, powerlines, etc. All such things could possibly disrupt our own magnetic fields. I have to wonder, to what extent does the NWO use such information to manipulate the natural order of the world.

Could the NWO be dumbing down society? Could the NWO be causing some countries citizens to be more aggressive and others to be more submissive? I could see many ways in which these magnetic fields could be maniuplated and misused for the wrong purposes.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.