UnderGround Forums

RugbyGround >> Danny Cipriani-Not ready.

11/25/08 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nathan@aristeia
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Danny Cipriani is not ready for the #10 jersey in International play. His tackling is nowhere and his kicking is spotty. I don't know how many games I have seen him get his kick blocked and to be scored a try. The guy seems to a pre-Madonnna and nowhere near the skill of Wilkinson.

I'm not sure what England needs to do to put a winning team on the field but as a fan of England it sure gets frustrating.
11/25/08 1:41 PM
LordSeano
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am so glad he has been dropped. I dont care what individual talent you have - if you dont have the right mindset for the international role, you shouldnt play. He is apparently thick as pigshit as well as a tranny fucker.

Also look at that fuckwit Hodgson who would fall to bits under pressure.

No-one has come near Wilkinson - supreme clutch player, underrated attacker, monster defender.

We can't seem to get any decent backs. All our decent backs are real physical lightweights - just too small to compete with the southern hemisphere teams. Compare the physical condition of the 2001-2003 backs compared to now.

We have the makings of an excellent back-row though with Narraway, Haskell, Rees, Croft etc We just need to get our best combo and get selection consistency.
11/25/08 1:58 PM
LordSeano
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emphasis on the yet......

When I say we have the makings I mean we have a lot of young talented players who could well become a great back row unit.

When I look at the backs I get very disappointed, where is the Robinson, the Wilkinson, the Dawson, the Tindall, the Greenwood etc etc.

Very poor england team right now.
12/5/08 6:48 AM
LordSeano

Lol

*flicks sign*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.